1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Next

Last
  1. Gee Simpson
    It seems in this case, yes :relaxed: It has good reviews, going by its own thread on here.

2. JKDJedi
    Right on..just amazed how fast tech is going, everything is going non wired quick, smartphones, dacs...whats next?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  3. dbaker1981
    Well got my it01 today and seem to not get a good fit in my left ear. Uggh I hate having weird ears.

4. jamato8 Contributor
    I have a right ear that the canal is small but somehow I can use the medium grey large bore on both ears. My wife has looked in my ears and always comments on my right. She asked if something squashed the ear canal. Thanks. lol Luckily, it has no effect on my hearing as both ears are normal and I retain extremely good hearing but I also protect my ears from loud noises whenever possible.

5. stryed
    You could try moving up to L size for that funny ear :)
    I recommend the large bore ones.

I actually use L size on these IEMs and only for these ones...I guess the shells are such that they move around more so than others. The tips are thin enough to not cause discomfort even if they're huge...
    Off topic, but they should really make more intermediate sizes between S M and L!

Waiting for spinfits and twinblades, but I'm not expecting miracles as they have smallish bores:confused:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  6. scotvl
    Did you try the included foam tips out yet? Foam tips are the only tips I can get a good seal with and I'm using the Havi b3 foam tips because of the way they are tapered you don't have to squish them before you insert them, you can pick them up from penon audio for 6 bucks for two pairs.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  7. mundixx
    hi all - i am about to pull the trigger and buy this! Has anyone had any experience buying them directly in the iBasso site or in Penon Audio? There's a price difference (+10 USD via Penon) but given my excitement that should be fine as long as this gets to me safe and sound and also quickly. How long does it usually take before it arrives?

8. JKDJedi
    I got them from the website, it shipped last week, should be here by us postal this Wednesday...and if I checked on Amazon...well maybe next time!

mundixx likes this.
  9. mundixx
    thanks - do you get a tracking number? From where I am (Philippines), shipping from other countries kinda makes me anxious as this will be my first time.

10. hydroid
    I've got mine from penon for $109 thru DHL.,with tracking and safely received (middle east) in less than a week.

mundixx likes this.
  11. mundixx
    lovely to hear that the courier will be DHL. cheers

12. hydroid
    I assume that the extra $10 is for the DHL shipping. But I strongly suggest to communicate with them first before placing your order just to be sure :)

mundixx likes this.
  13. Ahmad313
    Where is IT04 ,,???

Glasha likes this.
  14. scotvl
    In the iBasso manufacturing facility I would think right about now.

Ahmad313 and Glasha like this.
  15. Paul - iBasso
    Coming up fast.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
First

Back
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Next

Last