iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Apr 19, 2019 at 11:11 PM Post #2,986 of 3,079
I understand you entirely!

I don't really listen quiet enough to notice hiss, and I also tend to prefer the sound without iEMatch for most pairings, but for those people who really want less hiss, iEMatch should be a good answer :)

(for me, iEMatch has the problem that it cuts the volume so much that I can't really feel satisfied always while using it, I sometimes bump that volume hard)

That's fair indeed, @Dobrescu George,

Aside from usually low volume listening levels, I have good hearing too (which I want to keep for many more years :) ), I agree IEMatch does lose that sound level in volume but also cuts overall clarity for me.

Keep up the good work !

By the way, I'm not sure why but I find your videos very entertaining.

Hope you have a great day !

Apr 20, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #2,987 of 3,079
I've been trying to work out a plan to order tips, I was looking into spinfit cp100, and the jvc spiral dots, what spiral dots have people tried and I can't seem to find the new bee tips that have been mentioned. Could anyone tell me the specific types for those two that seem to work well with the it01? I'm also open to other reccomendations. I usually use wide bores since i think that gives me the best sound. Just using the stock ones right now. I've never been able to use foams properly. I've never bought tips before I'm usually satisfied with the stock tips but this time I'm looking to try some new ones. Thanks.

Apr 20, 2019 at 2:45 PM Post #2,988 of 3,079
I've been trying to work out a plan to order tips, I was looking into spinfit cp100, and the jvc spiral dots, what spiral dots have people tried and I can't seem to find the new bee tips that have been mentioned. Could anyone tell me the specific types for those two that seem to work well with the it01? I'm also open to other reccomendations. I usually use wide bores since i think that gives me the best sound. Just using the stock ones right now. I've never been able to use foams properly. I've never bought tips before I'm usually satisfied with the stock tips but this time I'm looking to try some new ones. Thanks.
You can get New Bee from Aliexpress and Amazon:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2665009?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.49e55e792Tdy6B

https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/...owse-bin=New bee&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_18951668011

Apr 20, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #2,989 of 3,079
Apr 22, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #2,991 of 3,079
I just noticed that the cable on mine has started wearing off from the jack strain relief, and the copper is getting exposed.
@Paul - iBasso, any way to order the cables for IT01?
Hello,

The cable is 30 USD and 5 USD shipping by post, which takes a couple of weeks.

Please use my email as you will get a faster response. paul@ibasso.com

Best regards,

Paul

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 4, 2019 at 7:33 PM Post #2,992 of 3,079
Im considering buying these... Is there any cable which has mic/controls that resembles the stock cable? Without being too expensive ofc :) Preferably with an angled plug as well.

May 5, 2019 at 1:55 AM Post #2,993 of 3,079
Im considering buying these... Is there any cable which has mic/controls that resembles the stock cable? Without being too expensive ofc :) Preferably with an angled plug as well.

Amazon UK have a Hellodigi Upgrade Earphone Cable,4Core 5N Sliver Plated Copper item that would be suitable for around £23, its the one I would get, not sure if you can get it in Sweden though.

May 13, 2019 at 3:17 AM Post #2,994 of 3,079
I want to know if anyone on this thread can help me with my situation... 2 months ago I ordered and received my pair of ibasso it01 via Penon Audio,( I don't know if you have an idea of this Chinese store).. . I live in Colombia, very far away, an airmail package can take like 1 month if it's the cheapest one. So the thing is my pair are defective they sound distorted in the bass area. I spoke with them and told me that I need to return them only the cable and the earphones , and obviously I have to pay the airmail, but here in my country an airmail to China it's like 50 dollar the half price that I paid for the earphones and even more ( even if it's the cheapest) and that it's freaking expensive here due to the conversion of the dollar to my local coin. So I told them that, but seems they don't understand, and they think the same airmail they used it's in my country too, but it's not (they paid like 13 dollar). So what can I do in this situation, I will not pay something that already cost to me..

May 13, 2019 at 6:30 AM Post #2,995 of 3,079
I want to know if anyone on this thread can help me with my situation... 2 months ago I ordered and received my pair of ibasso it01 via Penon Audio,( I don't know if you have an idea of this Chinese store).. . I live in Colombia, very far away, an airmail package can take like 1 month if it's the cheapest one. So the thing is my pair are defective they sound distorted in the bass area. I spoke with them and told me that I need to return them only the cable and the earphones , and obviously I have to pay the airmail, but here in my country an airmail to China it's like 50 dollar the half price that I paid for the earphones and even more ( even if it's the cheapest) and that it's freaking expensive here due to the conversion of the dollar to my local coin. So I told them that, but seems they don't understand, and they think the same airmail they used it's in my country too, but it's not (they paid like 13 dollar). So what can I do in this situation, I will not pay something that already cost to me..

Will Paypal or your credit card help you to get a refund?

May 13, 2019 at 9:31 AM Post #2,996 of 3,079
Amazon UK have a Hellodigi Upgrade Earphone Cable,4Core 5N Sliver Plated Copper item that would be suitable for around £23, its the one I would get, not sure if you can get it in Sweden though.
That's dirt cheap for what it is. How's the sound like compared to stock cables?

May 21, 2019 at 10:45 AM Post #2,998 of 3,079
Caras que você atualizou pesquisado com assinatura de som semelhante ao Ibasso IT01

May 31, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #2,999 of 3,079
Wow, IT01 really come alive from some EQ. I was a bit skeptical at first, for example, it calls for -24.8 dB at ~17000, but after I use them without EQ, I definitely notice that high freq spike, and am unsure how I didn't find it so fatiguing before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back