iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Aug 29, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #706 of 864

If you use the batch tool you don't need the screen of the DX90 as it is all done on the computer. You can also install the FW by a micro card by shutting down the DX90 and pushing the power button and the volume + button at the same time. There is a menu there that you navigate. I use the batch tool though if needed. 

Jamato8 & Haens,

Really appreciate your kind help! I could not use the batch tool as the volume up and connecting to computer did not recognize the DX90 on the computer. I have tried the power button + volume up button and rebooted the DX90 and now working perfectly! Thanks again! you guys are great :)

Sep 4, 2015 at 2:34 AM Post #707 of 864
Does anyone experience buggy battery level indicator? It drains so fast, but at the same time, when no bars are left on the indicator, it still plays for 1 to 2 hours. I'm on Lurker 2.3.0 and using an original Samsung S3 Battery

Sep 4, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #708 of 864
  Does anyone experience buggy battery level indicator? It drains so fast, but at the same time, when no bars are left on the indicator, it still plays for 1 to 2 hours. I'm on Lurker 2.3.0 and using an original Samsung S3 Battery

Yes....same here.

Sep 4, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #709 of 864

I am glad you posted this. I didnt know how long it kept playing when it had zero bars showing on the indicator. I kinda had a feeling the indicator was off.

Sep 5, 2015 at 3:15 AM Post #710 of 864
Not really a bug but 2.3.0 makes a iPhone blue screen when using the DX90 as the iPhone external DAC.  The DX90 actually will play music through various apps for 1 to 5 seconds.  Then phone will blue screen.  Sound good too.

Wish this could be fixed.

Sep 5, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #711 of 864

It has been doing that on other iterations as well. Mine usually will last about an hour after the indicator has disappeared.

Sep 5, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #712 of 864

It has been doing that on other iterations as well. Mine usually will last about an hour after the indicator has disappeared.

Hope this will be fixed. @Paul-iBasso, hope the FW team can fix this. Cause, TBH, it is frustrating :)

Sep 15, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #715 of 864

I using dx90 with v2.2.0.I read v2.3.0 have lot of bugs.is there are any other firmware better then v2.2.0 and not having any bugs.(I never updated any firmware before)

As you can revert to previous firmware very easily, I suggest you to test the 2.30. I have no bug for myself with these two firmwares - or I did not noticed them.

Oct 18, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #716 of 864
@Paul - iBasso

It would be nice if the charging icon bug (when the DAP is turned off and plugged in for charging, the charging icon doesn't show up anymore when shortly pressing the power on/off button) that came with the latest FW could be fixed.

Nov 13, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #717 of 864
hmmm on the song skipping a few seconds, I just briefly remembered, that my old galaxy s4 had that same issue, then a friends lg g2, a galaxy trend duos... After I gave up on google search, i remember it had something to do with either how jelly bean managed the new loading of a song, kit kat sorta fixed it IIRC

Dec 6, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #718 of 864
I recently got a DX90, very satisfied so far.
I tried different firmwares, one things keeps annoying me a little, sorry if this is a known bug or mentioned before:

When selecting a song or a menu option, sometimes that song/option stays highlighted and I have to press it one more time
to activate that song/option (or perhaps wait for quite a long time?!).

Any ideas/suggestions?

Dec 6, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #719 of 864
  I recently got a DX90, very satisfied so far.
I tried different firmwares, one things keeps annoying me a little, sorry if this is a known bug or mentioned before:

When selecting a song or a menu option, sometimes that song/option stays highlighted and I have to press it one more time
to activate that song/option (or perhaps wait for quite a long time?!).

Any ideas/suggestions?

Try selecting that song with a press just a second longer then you have been.  On mine once it is highlighted in this fashion it will always play if you leave it be....though it may take a few seconds to hear the song start.  I think this delay may be affected by how many tracks you have on your unit but that's only a guess.

Jan 21, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #720 of 864
just 1hour back I installed v 2.4.0.
Before that I was installed and tried all firmwares and sticked to V2.1.0 which was suited to taste (interms of soundstage and bass).
But after listening to v2.4.0 below were my observations

1)best sound-stage ever before (able to listen more details for the same songs I was listened on other firmwares).
2)better bass when compared to other firmwares

Bug:
When trying to increase/decrease volume its getting low than the current when volume screen is active, after changing while switching back to default screen from volume level screen, its increasing 3 to 4 steps volume.

Please post your observations also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back