iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Apr 3, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #781 of 864
I bought recently Leef Access microSD Card Reader with Micro USB 2.0 and it is not working properly on dx90, but working flawless on dx50 so I considering it as a bug in dx90.

I check 2.4.0 and 2.3.0 without success. It work flawless on 1.9.4 on dx50. It's a shame that cheaper dx50 can do what dx90 can't.

Apr 7, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #785 of 864
I try to read 32 bits/96 khz wma files but I've got just a strange sound with some part of the music. If there something I should try to improve this ?

Apr 9, 2016 at 4:26 AM Post #786 of 864
  I try to read 32 bits/96 khz wma files but I've got just a strange sound with some part of the music. If there something I should try to improve this ?

OK, FLAC files work. So no problem for me.

Apr 30, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #787 of 864
Still has this bug in 2.4

Play an MP3 (eg. named file1) song
Skip to next song file2
pause song
go to My Music and delete file1
Resume the music
Press Home icon to get back to player screen
The player will now show the song ID of the next song while still playing the current song!

This is very confusing and if I am trying to clean up/delete new songs I will end up deleting the incorrect songs from my library!

Feature reques:

Please add this feature for Shuffle to shuffle all songs under a directory and all sub-directories. Currently shuffle only works for songs in one directory and doesn't recurse. This way I don't need to create a massive playlist or is there a way to do this that I don't know about. If so can someone enlighten me please.

For example if I have a folder with all of David Bowie's music underneath it I want to shuffle all of those, or I have have a folder for a genre such as trance and I want to shuffle all of the songs under that folder it'd be great if this can be done.

May 11, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #789 of 864
We use the BT on a Windows 10 machine without issue.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 11, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #790 of 864
I had no issues with Windows 10. Disable user account control. Boot with disabled driver signature. Install the driver and when you receive the prompts click install any way or what ever the option is called you have to click install anyway I think 2 or 3 times. Then when driver is done installing you should be able to boot normally without driver sign enforcement disabled. The fiio drivers work same way under Windows 10.

tried this and got:

The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)

We use the BT on a Windows 10 machine without issue.

Is there a newer version, because when I tried, I got the above, tried several solutions and that is all I get. You stated yourself:

We just tried it on our Windows 10 and it doesn't work. We had reports it worked fine from users so we will look into this for a remedy.

May 23, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #791 of 864
Just wanted to thank the support team at iBasso for fixing my DX90 although it was out of warranty. I got it back today in perfectly working condition.That's what I call excellent customer service!

May 26, 2016 at 7:43 AM Post #792 of 864
OK, not a bug but I cannot use Bughead http://oryaaaaa.world.coocan.jp/bughead/ with DX90. I installed Asio4All - http://www.asio4all.com/ - select iBasso in ASIO options of Bughead and... Blue Screen of Death when I play a music :) Don't know if they are compatible but if someone is making an attempt - I don't have any problem with HQPlayer from Signalyst http://www.signalyst.com/index.html.

Jun 2, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #793 of 864
My DX90 usb DAC can run in Ubuntu 16.04 , All other normal , But I could hear the ' da da ' sound anomalies, The ‘da da’ voice is small. 

Who can help me with this problem?

use DX90 firmware : 2.4.0

if i use firmware 2.3  , intermittent sound,   but 2.4 so that 
confused_face.gif
confused_face.gif
confused_face.gif

Jun 20, 2016 at 2:49 AM Post #794 of 864
Hi all,

greetings i'm newcomer here, pls help my DX90, last night it went blank/dark when i turn it on, i tried to turn it off then turn it on again still the same blank/dark screen,

when i tried to push play button, the songs start, but i cannot see the screen because its still dark/blank. pls i need help from you guys. is it hardware problem (in this case lcd problem) or software? :frowning2:

Jun 20, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #795 of 864
Hi all,

greetings i'm newcomer here, pls help my DX90, last night it went blank/dark when i turn it on, i tried to turn it off then turn it on again still the same blank/dark screen,

when i tried to push play button, the songs start, but i cannot see the screen because its still dark/blank. pls i need help from you guys. is it hardware problem (in this case lcd problem) or software? :frowning2:

Try taking the battery out for a few minutes, replace it then hold the power button down for over 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back