iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Sep 19, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #6,754 of 6,795
No bad luck only for you but also for me. Yesterday my DX80 broken on the - level audio button: the microswitch is gone and don't work anymore. I have just changed my first battery... and today my PB3 dont' go on anymore: it's died... I'm very disappointed.... I love iBasso but all this for me is a really disaster....

Sep 19, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #6,755 of 6,795
Paul writes me, just a moment ago, that my DX80 and my PB3 are ready and repaired at no cost (the items were not under warranty): excellent service Ibasso !!! This is the right way for a large company to choose: attention for its customers !! Many thanks Paul :)

Sep 28, 2018 at 5:10 AM Post #6,759 of 6,795
It's just a problem with the unit and i don't think there is a fix for it. Battery drain.
Sent mine back not doing it again, just will live with the issue.
Sound is ok not that picky with a portable unit.

Oct 3, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #6,760 of 6,795
Paul writes me, just a moment ago, that my DX80 and my PB3 are ready and repaired at no cost (the items were not under warranty): excellent service Ibasso !!! This is the right way for a large company to choose: attention for its customers !! Many thanks Paul :)
Wow so lucky, they did it for free, my Ibasso dx80 is having battery issues and the plug is not working ( it disconnect sometimes stoping the music when i move the cable, making it imposible to use it on the move, but Im really short on money right now so ill have to wait... Still I'm happy for you :wink:

Oct 3, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #6,761 of 6,795
Wow so lucky, they did it for free, my Ibasso dx80 is having battery issues and the plug is not working ( it disconnect sometimes stoping the music when i move the cable, making it imposible to use it on the move, but Im really short on money right now so ill have to wait... Still I'm happy for you :wink:
My experience with iBasso service was outstanding as well, open communication, and very quick turn around taking into account that I sent it to China. It was a year ago no issues and this thing still sounds amazing.

Nov 9, 2018 at 2:52 PM Post #6,764 of 6,795
hello,
i have ibasso dx 80 ans firmware v1.6.
I'm facing a big problem because of the " slide to unlock screen " : every time i turn the volume up or down , use the equalizer, the slide bar appears and i have enormous difficulties to unlock it.(using the digital filter,the play mode, the gapless or the gain setting does not interact with the slide to unlock screen). If , finally, i can unlock it, it pops up again almost immediately at any try to slide the screen and even whithout any move from myself, and then, again, i have to unlock the slide bar.
I just can't use my ibasso anymore because i have to keep unlocking this slide bar for ever to change volume or album.
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Otherwise, i'll have to get rid of my dx80

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 8:08 AM Post #6,765 of 6,795
hello,
i have ibasso dx 80 ans firmware v1.6.
I'm facing a big problem because of the " slide to unlock screen " : every time i turn the volume up or down , use the equalizer, the slide bar appears and i have enormous difficulties to unlock it.(using the digital filter,the play mode, the gapless or the gain setting does not interact with the slide to unlock screen). If , finally, i can unlock it, it pops up again almost immediately at any try to slide the screen and even whithout any move from myself, and then, again, i have to unlock the slide bar.
I just can't use my ibasso anymore because i have to keep unlocking this slide bar for ever to change volume or album.
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Otherwise, i'll have to get rid of my dx80

Thank you for your help.
Did you tried a factory reset? if not do it and format your sd cards too just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back