iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Nov 24, 2021 at 11:47 AM Post #8,986 of 14,593
Hey guys! I'm a soon to be owner of this sweet looking dap. Mine will be a set from China. With the current software/firmware, is there any difference from non-china sets? I understand that installing YouTube will be a problem? Any other restrictions if it's a set from China?

Nov 24, 2021 at 12:10 PM Post #8,988 of 14,593
Does the DX300 support ReplayGain? I forgot if it ever did, I sold mine unfortunately because I was in need of funds at the time.
The stock Mango player app doesn't have Replay gain that I can see, but other players apps like UAPP and Neutron do.

Nov 24, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #8,989 of 14,593
The stock Mango player app doesn't have Replay gain that I can see, but other players apps like UAPP and Neutron do.
Interesting, but I don't think those apps will allow the maximum sampling rate supported by the DAC in the Android mode anyway.

From what I remember I had trouble figuring out some of these apps like Neutron on the DX300 wouldn't play at the correct sampling rate of 24/192 of tracks.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #8,990 of 14,593
Interesting, but I don't think those apps will allow the maximum sampling rate supported by the DAC in the Android mode anyway.

From what I remember I had trouble figuring out some of these apps like Neutron on the DX300 wouldn't play at the correct sampling rate of 24/192 of tracks.
Those apps do support the maximum sample rate of the DX300. They just don't have full support for MQA, but otherwise they don't have any problem.

Nov 24, 2021 at 2:40 PM Post #8,991 of 14,593

Neurtron allows you to follow the source sampling rate, but 24bit is the default rate - I don't think 16bit is possible? You can also turn off "follow the source" and select the sampling rate you want and - through another setting - chose 64bit instead of 24.

Nov 24, 2021 at 3:04 PM Post #8,992 of 14,593

Neurtron allows you to follow the source sampling rate, but 24bit is the default rate - I don't think 16bit is possible? You can also turn off "follow the source" and select the sampling rate you want and - through another setting - chose 64bit instead of 24.
I appreciate Neutron's ability to resample/oversample, which gives more precision to DSP effects like crossfeed: https://neutroncode.com/feature_resampling Sounds great on the DX300. Marvelous app once you get accustomed to its navigation.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021 at 4:53 AM Post #8,993 of 14,593
HI guys i just got the DX300 A couple of weeks ago . Charging is a bit weird right now . It will charge the amp battery section untill 100% and then it stops charging . In order for it to charge the digital section i have to unplug and plug in back the usb jack . Is this normal ?

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021 at 5:31 AM Post #8,997 of 14,593
Yes it is done automatically, one battery chargers faster and then the other continues to charge till it is full.
Hmm not sure if it's my charger or the device itself. I'll try it with a different charger and see how it goes then. Device is running fine except the weird charging issue.

Nov 26, 2021 at 5:51 AM Post #9,000 of 14,593
Hmm not sure if it's my charger or the device itself. I'll try it with a different charger and see how it goes then. Device is running fine except the weird charging issue.
Maybe low amperage charger?
This is completely normal with the different charging. The digital battery is always fully charged first. Then the analog. No matter what kind of charger. Whether only 5 W, 20 or 40. Use a Anker charger..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back