iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jan 29, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #3,021 of 14,577
I personally found Hiby music app still sound best. Funny enough its faster even than Mango OS lol. Though MSEB function is alot less sensitive than on dx220.
Am i the only one having some stuttering/lag when swithing tracks on Mango player or Mango OS?
Also if i skip few tracks quickly it will start playing different track than the one displayed. Ussually artwork skips ahead few tracks.
Its not really something i am too bothered as i usually dont skip tracks too often, but having fast UI and lagging to perform its main funtion is a bit funny.
Though i think its just a matter of new fw update.

Jan 29, 2021 at 11:45 AM Post #3,023 of 14,577
Wow, what a way to apply the back protector. At least I can now enjoy the player without the leather case Hah!!
Speaking of... is it normal that the device is slipping out of the case almost by only looking at it?

Jan 29, 2021 at 11:56 AM Post #3,024 of 14,577
I personally found Hiby music app still sound best. Funny enough its faster even than Mango OS lol. Though MSEB function is alot less sensitive than on dx220.
Am i the only one having some stuttering/lag when swithing tracks on Mango player or Mango OS?
Also if i skip few tracks quickly it will start playing different track than the one displayed. Ussually artwork skips ahead few tracks.
Its not really something i am too bothered as i usually dont skip tracks too often, but having fast UI and lagging to perform its main funtion is a bit funny.
Though i think its just a matter of new fw update.
I will try that in a few hours.
Now family time without Ibasso 🙄😉
Which Hiby app are you using by the way?
Is it free?
I was using the Lurkers ROM version on the DX Max.

Jan 29, 2021 at 12:58 PM Post #3,029 of 14,577
Yes it is...mine does the same..:frowning2:
The DX300 is so smooth. I put a piece of tissue on the inside back of the case and it doesn't slip out any longer. An easy fix and you have a tissue available if needed. lol

Jan 29, 2021 at 1:01 PM Post #3,030 of 14,577
Or you can get the silicon case. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back