iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Mar 30, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #11,882 of 14,593
Can someone guide me on how to find out what I have stored on my SD card in the dx300 settings. I have erased qobuz but I feel like I should have more storage. I have apple music and I just tapped my 1tb SD card out. I thought if i erased qobuz it would be gone off of the SD card. Maybe it is but I underestimated how much music I have? Any help would be appreciated! Thx

Mar 30, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #11,883 of 14,593
Can someone guide me on how to find out what I have stored on my SD card in the dx300 settings. I have erased qobuz but I feel like I should have more storage. I have apple music and I just tapped my 1tb SD card out. I thought if i erased qobuz it would be gone off of the SD card. Maybe it is but I underestimated how much music I have? Any help would be appreciated! Thx
I use this app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.diskusage

Mar 30, 2022 at 11:16 AM Post #11,884 of 14,593
If you want to look at the contents of your SD card through Android Settings --> Storage, etc. Not sure what you mean by "I thought if i erased qobuz it would be gone off of the SD card", I thought apps get installed in the on-board storage.

Mar 30, 2022 at 7:09 PM Post #11,886 of 14,593
Also, since it is an online streaming service, you may need to clear cache also to free up space.

Mar 30, 2022 at 8:42 PM Post #11,887 of 14,593
Are you looking at your SD thru Windows Explorer on a PC?

Edit. And have you re-Scanned your SD when you make a change to it? I notice that if I go in and edit a Tag on a flac file that I often have to rescan the SD to get it to show the update in the interface.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2022 at 9:04 PM Post #11,888 of 14,593
While people are in a "question answering mood" I thought I'd throw one out there.

I notice when streaming on Amazon HD that music labeled "Ultra HD" says (when I click on the Amazon UI icon) that my Output is 24/48 or 24/96. On "HD" files it says Output is 16/44.1.

But up at top of the iBasso screen it reads 192.0 KHz for Ultra HD and HD? Does the dx300 automatically upsample to this rate in Android?

And on YouTube Music, the files read 44.1 KHz at the top of the iBasso screen. But I belive most are MP4 files?

The Mango App (playing my 16/44.1 flac files) lists them correctly and their is no KHz at the top of the screen.

Apr 1, 2022 at 9:49 AM Post #11,891 of 14,593
Are you looking at your SD thru Windows Explorer on a PC?

Edit. And have you re-Scanned your SD when you make a change to it? I notice that if I go in and edit a Tag on a flac file that I often have to rescan the SD to get it to show the update in the interface.
The SD card is in the dx300. I would like to know if there is an option within the dx300 that would allow me to see what is on the SD card.

Apr 2, 2022 at 3:31 AM Post #11,894 of 14,593
My DX300 is for sale at a very sharp price but no interest so far. I'm now thinking of pulling the listing and waiting for amp 13. Is there any news on that? Sorry if I missed that, I didn't follow this thread recently.

Apr 2, 2022 at 8:38 PM Post #11,895 of 14,593
My DX300 is for sale at a very sharp price but no interest so far. I'm now thinking of pulling the listing and waiting for amp 13. Is there any news on that? Sorry if I missed that, I didn't follow this thread recently.
I haven't heard anything new. I've just seen the new dx320 lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back