iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Aug 27, 2022 at 8:21 PM Post #13,621 of 14,577
What are you having repaired? And did you have to send it to China, or do they have a repair site now in the US? Just curious because I need to have mine repaired too, but don't want to be without it for months... :)
Also don't want to be with our it long but the bootloop makes it hard to use. I sent it expidited for 200$ so I don't have to wait long

Aug 27, 2022 at 8:24 PM Post #13,622 of 14,577
Is yours still under warranty, or does that $200 pay for services also?

My pause/play button has broken off inside the unit, so it does nothing when pressing on it. I have lived with it for a while now, and it isn't a total deal breaker, but I would love to have it fully functional... Also my 2.5mm jack has come loose (somewhat) on the amp card 11.2, and also always shows headphones connected (also not a total deal breaker).

Aug 27, 2022 at 9:32 PM Post #13,623 of 14,577
Is yours still under warranty, or does that $200 pay for services also?

My pause/play button has broken off inside the unit, so it does nothing when pressing on it. I have lived with it for a while now, and it isn't a total deal breaker, but I would love to have it fully functional... Also my 2.5mm jack has come loose (somewhat) on the amp card 11.2, and also always shows headphones connected (also not a total deal breaker).
No that was just shipping. I am no longer in Warrenty as it only last a yr. I will be paying for shipping it back and parts

Aug 28, 2022 at 8:52 PM Post #13,627 of 14,577
I am having the power button repaired and possibly a software flash to stop the reboots. Had to send it to china
Hope you didnt use usps lol, it takes forever for the custom clearance.

Aug 28, 2022 at 9:47 PM Post #13,629 of 14,577
I think shipping was $ 200.00
Hope that's not for USPS ... 🤔
Anyway wondering what relatie will cost outside warranty
Never seen anyone posting about that yet
Nah I used dhl and it's already there. Just waiting for it to clear customs. Was nervous that something else may happen in Transit so I payed more for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back