iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 17, 2021 at 1:43 PM Post #2,896 of 5,022
If you wish to clean the Ti case I've found that polishing with a cloth and/or breathing on it, yes, we all do it... doesn't work that well. What does though are clean hands and just smooth over. Your natural oils are good for Ti.

Sep 17, 2021 at 1:47 PM Post #2,898 of 5,022
If you wish to clean the Ti case I've found that polishing with a cloth and/or breathing on it, yes, we all do it... doesn't work that well. What does though are clean hands and just smooth over. Your natural oils are good for Ti.
With my Office Panerai titanium watches, I’ve used a pencil ✏️ eraser for stubborn spots or light scratches - since there’s no protective layer, just natural titanium.

Sep 17, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #2,899 of 5,022
Not from that I have seen.

There is no way to tell, and can’t even start to speculate. The only speculation I would expect is from Titanium chassis. From my limited experiences, Titanium as a chassis is unique with it sound signatures. Call me whatever you want, and I prefer that you experience the differences for yourself rather than agreeing with me. Try N6ii Titanium with R01 compare to aluminum and see, or try DX200 PCB swapping into Titanium

Titanium sound properties: Neutral, great extensions in both ends but especially more into the upper frequencies but very smoothly done. The transients is super speedy. So the overall conclusion is Titanium carries a neutral, airy and resolving signatures. If I was Ibasso, I would maximize the details, textures, smoothness together with the bites, the airiness, the cues of imagings, and most importantly is the soundstage. But that is coming from a desires of a tweaker and modder. In reality, there are trade off, and limitations….then even the tuner and tweaker will have their own personal preferences. I just hope that this Titanium will bring Ibasso House sound back to what I used to love from DX200Ti….Neutral, resolving, airiness, great clarity and fidelity. When all of those are done right, dynamic will be a given on a systems that has dedicated setting and power supplies as MAX
Revisiting my expectations from Ibasso

what can I say ?

it has blown pass, far and beyond my expectations, ladies and gentlemen!! The 3MTi !!!

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #2,900 of 5,022
Having heard both - I promise you are fine with either. 👍🏽 Yes there are differences and I’m sure everyone will prefer one or the other, but both are the best non r2r daps I have heard.
I still haven't seen (maybe missed) any clear difference information between the SS and the TI. Can someone explain what has changed in the frequency response? What is the clear cut difference? Is the sound difference like a microSD card difference or a more audible difference?

Sep 17, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #2,901 of 5,022
I still haven't seen (maybe missed) any clear difference information between the SS and the TI. Can someone explain what has changed in the frequency response? What is the clear cut difference? Is the sound difference like a microSD card difference or a more audible difference?
MicroSD cards also have a clear audible differences. Don’t take my words for it, try it out yourself, at least 256Gb is affordable and you own it to yourself to try it, if you are into this hobby just for performances.

Sep 17, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #2,902 of 5,022
I still haven't seen (maybe missed) any clear difference information between the SS and the TI. Can someone explain what has changed in the frequency response? What is so clear cut difference? Is the sound difference like a microSD card difference or a more audible difference?

I hear the Ti to be not as warm and more neutral in tonality without losing any musicality.

Never experimented with SD cards. The difference was noticeable to me from memory between SS and Ti. I’m sure you’ll see more elaborate comparisons from those who have both in the future.

Sep 17, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #2,903 of 5,022
MicroSD cards also have a clear audible differences. Don’t take my words for it, try it out yourself, at least 256Gb is affordable and you own it to yourself to try it, if you are into this hobby just for performances.
Unfortunately I am just too cheap to consider that one last bit. :)

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #2,904 of 5,022
Unfortunately I am just too cheap to consider that one last bit. :)
It really makes quite a difference. Go on... 256Gb WT i300 Micron is calling for you....

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #2,906 of 5,022
Paul,reply me 3 hrs ago…

Hello,
I have been checking with our head engineer to see if there is anything else that can be done. Audio Heaven can send it to us by UPS, which is fairly fast. We would take a couplle of days for inspection and repair and can send it back to you. I don't think it would take a month.

Next Monday,my 3Max, departs to Poland..It takes aprox 4 days …..the road begins…..:)

Best

Sisco

Sep 17, 2021 at 2:18 PM Post #2,908 of 5,022
Paul,reply me 3 hrs ago…

Hello,
I have been checking with our head engineer to see if there is anything else that can be done. Audio Heaven can send it to us by UPS, which is fairly fast. We would take a couplle of days for inspection and repair and can send it back to you. I don't think it would take a month.

Next Monday,my 3Max, departs to Poland..It takes aprox 4 days …..the road begins…..:)

Best

Sisco
Patience is a virtue :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back