iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 11, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #2,401 of 5,016
Are there new production parts to mimic the TI's performance?

Sep 11, 2021 at 3:42 PM Post #2,402 of 5,016
Are there new production parts to mimic the TI's performance?
To mimic the Signature ? Possibly, but however you tweak and bend it, the base Metal will not respond the same, and there will be the differences. (Speaking from experiences)

But to mimic Titanium signature, why not just buy it ? I am so sure that to mod, to develop, research, audition, and tweak the SS, you would be spending ways more than buying Titanium out right.

Unless you have missed the chance and desires for that , then possibly posting up a “wanted list” with good offer, may be someone would compromises for the benefits ? Or you can just wait for the next products as Ibasso keeping up with demands and business, I am sure the innovations will not just stop here. It can only get better

Sep 11, 2021 at 3:47 PM Post #2,403 of 5,016
Also, for anyone who asked me for my takes on these questions

“I wonder why Ibasso didn’t use the same tuning on both chassis” ?

Chassis materials do effect sound performances. Not that companies that cared about sound quality would deliberately tune and use different components to make it different. It is just that due to the sound being differences. They are forced to do so. The one who cares that is

Yes, be skeptical about chassis sound, it is both healthy and good

Did Ibasso just reserved all premium components for Titanium and watered down Stainless ?

No, at least I don’t think so, and I don’t take it so. We all have seen that Ibasso never planned Titanium from the beginning, and Stainless is the most expensive Flagship yet in Ibasso line up. So I believe that it was tuned and designed to be the best that Ibasso team could have think off

However, the Thor Hammer came down, and the bars are set further, as the 15th anniversary are being celebrated, so the Pride will have to shown. Titanium chassis were then realized as premium Metal, and as mentioned previously. Titanium chassis slightly altered the sound signature and away from the marks of references for being the best by Ibasso team. So the next journey to tune again and seek for the best performances from Titanium were formed.

Stainless were tuned to be the best performer by Ibasso team. Titanium were tuned to be the best performer by Ibasso team, and both referred to The chassis metal being different. They are just different, that is all

Whichever version you have is the best from Ibasso for that base Materials , and you should be proud to still be in the exclusive club of the 500 :)!
You too can be exclusive for 1K more than the OG

Sep 11, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #2,404 of 5,016
Also, for anyone who asked me for my takes on these questions

“I wonder why Ibasso didn’t use the same tuning on both chassis” ?

Chassis materials do effect sound performances. Not that companies that cared about sound quality would deliberately tune and use different components to make it different. It is just that due to the sound being differences. They are forced to do so. The one who cares that is

Yes, be skeptical about chassis sound, it is both healthy and good

Did Ibasso just reserved all premium components for Titanium and watered down Stainless ?

No, at least I don’t think so, and I don’t take it so. We all have seen that Ibasso never planned Titanium from the beginning, and Stainless is the most expensive Flagship yet in Ibasso line up. So I believe that it was tuned and designed to be the best that Ibasso team could have think off

However, the Thor Hammer came down, and the bars are set further, as the 15th anniversary are being celebrated, so the Pride will have to shown. Titanium chassis were then realized as premium Metal, and as mentioned previously. Titanium chassis slightly altered the sound signature and away from the marks of references for being the best by Ibasso team. So the next journey to tune again and seek for the best performances from Titanium were formed.

Stainless were tuned to be the best performer by Ibasso team. Titanium were tuned to be the best performer by Ibasso team, and both referred to The chassis metal being different. They are just different, that is all

Whichever version you have is the best from Ibasso for that base Materials , and you should be proud to still be in the exclusive club of the 500 :)!
No, should be Exclusive Club of 50 Ti World Wide only, exclude China Locally.....Period....

Sep 11, 2021 at 3:53 PM Post #2,405 of 5,016
No, should be Exclusive Club of 50 Ti World Wide only, exclude China Locally.....Period....
🤪🤪😆
Let’s call it the Exclusive “15 anniversary club”. iBasso feels free to post your logo. This logo is from Google BTW
A2F381BB-106F-4013-B9CB-808492EB2676.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2021 at 4:42 PM Post #2,406 of 5,016
I have had a Neutron license for years and just downloaded it to the 3Max. Sounds excellent. Are there any special settings you Neutron folks have set?

Sep 11, 2021 at 5:25 PM Post #2,409 of 5,016
i tried to replicate your error and I can’t. Every file multiple 44.1 gives me proper OS value (4x 176,4, 16x 705,6), the same with 48, and I can just change it on fly - NMP and player immediately change OS..
Looks like you are having the same problem as me…. I’m trying to achieve the 768khz rather than 705.6khz.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2021 at 5:29 PM Post #2,410 of 5,016
No way, the CS version take 75 hours, the non CS and Sandisk e dge only 10 hours . But the CS gas a more severe differences during burning than others

Ship me a free SS, I will compare for you 🤪
Does the sd card burn in happen if I let the dap play files from card without the headphones plugged in ? 🤔

Sep 11, 2021 at 5:51 PM Post #2,413 of 5,016
Yes... Follow Source Frequency checked/selected.

Attachments

• 20210911_224617.jpg
    20210911_224617.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Sep 11, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #2,414 of 5,016
Did you check Follow source frequency ? He didn’t
Did behemothkat achieve the 768khz after checking the Follow Source Frequency?

Sep 11, 2021 at 6:48 PM Post #2,415 of 5,016
Rabbit hole

if you want to compare your micro sd cards for better or worse

use the internal memory as a base

add a couple of songs to the internal memory and swap back and forth between the same song on internal and sd card.

more practical perhaps than switching and scanning micro sd cards perhaps

…things must be going well with the DX300 Max as a dap if we are going down the ‘do micro sd cards make a difference’ road to hell…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back