iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Jul 19, 2021 at 4:02 PM Post #196 of 5,022
Jul 19, 2021 at 5:12 PM Post #197 of 5,022
Regretfully, I missed out on the DX300MAX pre-order, but still find Bloom Audio to be the best online seller I’ve dealt with! Always quick replies and great info! @Andrew DiMarcangelo

Thank god for my wallet I missed the pre-order. Mulling over whether to go hunt for one, but I'll stay off and see how this goes.....

Jul 19, 2021 at 5:24 PM Post #198 of 5,022
Thank god for my wallet I missed the pre-order. Mulling over whether to go hunt for one, but I'll stay off and see how this goes.....
But there will be other online USA dealers... 😈

Jul 19, 2021 at 6:18 PM Post #199 of 5,022
But there will be other online USA dealers... 😈

That was just the first (pre-sale)wave. The other distributors not release any info yet.
Plus you have other countries.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021 at 8:38 AM Post #200 of 5,022
Jul 20, 2021 at 8:51 AM Post #202 of 5,022
Good luck with that. :L3000:
I said that to myself as well.... until I thought.... wow! I need one to make up for the cock up on my reservation on an N6ii Ti... then went bananas trying to locate a 300 MAX and luckily being able to pre-order one with a dealer expecting stock soon. This hobby is either relaxing by way of listening to music or hectic by way of the chase for these DAP's. 😉

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021 at 11:17 AM Post #203 of 5,022
Haaa so I see I am not the only one who missed the pre order 😛 welcome to the club guys 🤣😅

That seems like a super hot product people want 300 max at all cost hein

Jul 20, 2021 at 12:02 PM Post #204 of 5,022
Haaa so I see I am not the only one who missed the pre order 😛 welcome to the club guys 🤣😅

That seems like a super hot product people want 300 max at all cost hein

I just wonder if there is such minimal number of items sold, what will be the chance that firmware will be upgraded in the future to correct issues or get some new features ........ and how long time will there be new firmware.
I am already so much in trouble with A&K and their crappy Kann Alpha .. and it seems that with the M30 some are waiting too for new firmware which never comes, that I doubt it's a good idea to buy any complex DAP sold in very low quantities.

Jul 20, 2021 at 12:20 PM Post #205 of 5,022
I just wonder if there is such minimal number of items sold, what will be the chance that firmware will be upgraded in the future to correct issues or get some new features ........ and how long time will there be new firmware.
I am already so much in trouble with A&K and their crappy Kann Alpha .. and it seems that with the M30 some are waiting too for new firmware which never comes, that I doubt it's a good idea to buy any complex DAP sold in very low quantities.

There are only 999 220 Max's in the wild and that still gets firmware updates so I wouldn't be too worried. I expect updates for years to come

Jul 20, 2021 at 12:54 PM Post #206 of 5,022
There are only 999 220 Max's in the wild and that still gets firmware updates so I wouldn't be too worried. I expect updates for years to come
Ibasso is always great in the after sales supports and customer services….unlike many brands whose products got left behind….hell, even Sony. Then they will come back at you as “our firmware is optimized, and as up to now, we see no good reasons to updates” , or something along those lines LoL

Jul 20, 2021 at 1:06 PM Post #207 of 5,022

Well a&k is totally different story they are on there own mind set like sony. They do it the way they feel it to be.

Well the a&k sp2000 I had was fine dont know what are the issues with kann but maybe its a new dap need more time to polish it

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021 at 2:55 PM Post #208 of 5,022
Ibasso is always great in the after sales supports and customer services….unlike many brands whose products got left behind….hell, even Sony. Then they will come back at you as “our firmware is optimized, and as up to now, we see no good reasons to updates” , or something along those lines LoL

Oh yeah, there will be lots of software glitches because it's so freakin' fast. I can't even read the song titles flipping through the albums. There will be so many hardware glitches because there are more batteries than I care to count. Power-hungry DACs dancing like a rodeo heating up the shiny frying pan with the gold knobs and god knows whatever jacks. Their website was down and expect no replacement because they are out. You didn't miss anything... convinced?

Disclaimer: I :heart_eyes: iBasso products and pre-ordered :grin:

Jul 20, 2021 at 2:58 PM Post #209 of 5,022
Oh yeah, there will be lots of software glitches because it's so freakin' fast. I can't even read the song titles flipping through the albums. There will be so many hardware glitches because there are more batteries than I care to count. Power-hungry DACs dancing like a rodeo heating up the shiny frying pan with the gold knobs and god knows whatever jacks. Their website was down and expect no replacement because they are out. You didn't miss anything... convinced?

Disclaimer: I :heart_eyes: iBasso products and pre-ordered :grin:

How did you manage to pre-order 😮 its all down and locked. Did you hack them? You have russian hackers friends?
You must be part of the secret trade in order to have the pre-order to pass.

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:10 PM Post #210 of 5,022
How did you manage to pre-order 😮 its all down and locked. Did you hack them? You have russian hackers friends?
You must be part of the secret trade in order to have the pre-order to pass.

oh I got in just after Andrew posted :wink:

Next time, better buy the fast-pass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back