iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 17, 2021 at 8:16 AM Post #2,851 of 5,022
Well..I have Audioheaven Reply(Seller)..I must to send 3Max to Poland.

I must send you the 3Max at my expense.
They will take care of the rest of possible shipments ... this will take about 1 month at least ... you will see
Bad luck ... I'm not very happy, really

Best

Sisco
Why not deal with Ibasso directly? I bought my thru HeadAmp and dealt with iBasso directly. They paid for my shipping both ways. Give Paul some extra time to reply.

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:34 AM Post #2,852 of 5,022
Dx300 Max Ti, №54 report for duty from China

F01AB178-7BCA-4FFF-96DB-9DC757E22729.jpeg

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:35 AM Post #2,853 of 5,022
Why not deal with Ibasso directly? I bought my thru HeadAmp and dealt with iBasso directly. They paid for my shipping both ways. Give Paul some extra time to reply.
Hi

First,Ibasso don t reply me anymore about this problem.

and the Audioheaven reply was...

Hello,

Very sorry but you buy from European shop product not directly from iBasso and due to Polish customers act in case of any warranty issue you have to deliver faulty product to seller. We have to first check the issue, what is the reason of faulty.

We sold over 30pcs DX300 MAX and we do not have any warranty issue yet. As I said you have full support from our side and I will help but you have to deliver product to us. I couldn’t guarantee that this will take 10 days.

I paid yet 31 euros to send to Poland..Next Monday departs to Poland. The Old Europe...

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2021 at 8:41 AM Post #2,855 of 5,022
Hi

Hello,

Very sorry but you buy from European shop product not directly from iBasso and due to Polish customers act in case of any warranty issue you have to deliver faulty product to seller. We have to first check the issue, what is the reason of faulty.

We sold over 30pcs DX300 MAX and we do not have any warranty issue yet. As I said you have full support from our side and I will help but you have to deliver product to us. I couldn’t guarantee that this will take 10 days.

I paid yet 31 euros to send to Poland..Next Monday departs to Poland. The Old Europe...
Maybe once you hear from Paul, some kind of reimbursement might be offered

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:59 AM Post #2,858 of 5,022
Waiting instructions from Ibasso or Audioheaven for return Dx300Max..for repair
I don t know if the return shipping will be free or not. No notice about it at this time

Last conversation with Paul Ibasso was today at 6 a.m. Now is 12,30 hrs. and no news from Audioheaven from yesterday night ...

Dx300Max it s ready to depart to.....

I can t return it for refund after 14 days to Audioheaven..Only for repair is allowed.

20210917_121711.jpg

Best regards

Sisco
I think you can relax. So far, I’ve heard only good things about iBasso‘s after sales service; give it a bit more time, I’m sure it will work out well. :)

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #2,859 of 5,022
Hi

Hello,

Wow, I posted my message before I read this. What can I say? Resellers. Have faith! It could end up good yet!

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:19 AM Post #2,862 of 5,022
Interesting on the volume control design difference.

I admit that the volume control was one of the reasons that made the 3MAX a must have, LOL - “ribbed for my listening pleasure” 🤭

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:34 AM Post #2,863 of 5,022
Interesting on the volume control design difference.

I admit that the volume control was one of the reasons that made the 3MAX a must have, LOL - “ribbed for my listening pleasure” 🤭
You like it Ribbed, do you ?

I haven't even noticed… Now i checked my 220 Max and yes, how come they look identical??
now is the volume pot the only differences ?

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:45 AM Post #2,865 of 5,022
@Vinh
Official source replies me: only domestic China version in TI has the knob identical with that of 220 Max.
I think they are just out of parts, aka the new knobs
LOL!!! I will pull my 2Max knob and put it in then…just kidding. I love the ribbed style too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back