iBasso DX200 Stuck into Loader Mode Problem While Firmware Loading
Feb 20, 2020 at 11:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

varlik

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I have an ibasso DX200. I used FactoryTool v_1.39 to install Lucker's DX200 firmware (Version 2.10.215). After installation on Factory Tool software, i couldn't start my device any way. Factory tool loading (download) firmware again and again... Downloading.. checking.. try to restart and downloading again continiously.. I think, my device has stucked at loader mode. There is nothing but black screen. Could you help me about this please? How can i quit from loader mode?

Notes:
1- I tried to press power button 10sec (or more). Nothing changed
2- Tried to charge it, nothing changed..(nothing but black screen)
3- If i connect to PC, computer detects device and i can keep going to running firmware (forever)

Here is a gif picture of whats happening >>

ezgif-6-9ead9128bbb6.gif

Jun 15, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #2 of 3
Hello everyone. I have an ibasso DX200. I used FactoryTool v_1.39 to install Lucker's DX200 firmware (Version 2.10.215). After installation on Factory Tool software, i couldn't start my device any way. Factory tool loading (download) firmware again and again... Downloading.. checking.. try to restart and downloading again continiously.. I think, my device has stucked at loader mode. There is nothing but black screen. Could you help me about this please? How can i quit from loader mode?

Notes:
3- If i connect to PC, computer detects device and i can keep going to running firmware (forever)

ezgif-6-9ead9128bbb6.gif

You should message @Paul - iBasso <or email paul@ibasso.com>, if u haven't yet. They're very reliable...

Jul 4, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #3 of 3

Notes:

Did you get a solution from Paul?

If so, would you mind posting it here please?

EDIT: issue resolved. Flash back to original firmware. Information is in this post: https://www.facebook.com/iBassoAudio/posts/3536049906424196

1593913022868.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back