1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by windowsx, Jan 31, 2017.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. WindowsX
    New ROM is finished. I revised a few changes in core optimizations fixing some resource utilization glitches. Now system is more stable, sounding better with improved transient attack at low frequency. Please let me know which one you prefer between

Compatibility: Similar to public Purist ROM but with more optimizations
    Purist: True purist ROM with audio effect engine and EQ/Gapless removed
    Battery: Additional optimizations to improve battery life

Regards,
    Keetakawee

P.S. To person who leaked the ROM, don't ask me for update again. I made each person's folder to see who leaked the ROM. Otherwise, I'll publish your name in the forum. Consider this a final warning and keep your last warez to yourself.

2. MKnopfler

Cool, so this is an update to all of the ROMs then ? If so please send me a link for the newest version of the Advanced Purist ROM, I'll then flash back to OTA and then update to your newest version. I'll let you know if that changes anything with the PC not recognizing the DX200 in pure Mango mode. Thanks for getting these updates out so fast !!
    - John

3. WindowsX

Only for update version. Since there's a thief incident so I'll upload only one specific release for customer. Please choose between compatibility/purist/battery and I'll prepare ones for you.

Regards,
    Keetakawee

4. KK-android

Hi WindowsX.

great job, i thank you.
    plz, i want to get purist rom.

cheers!

5. MKnopfler
    Sorry to hear about a thief or whatever. Wasn't me, I know that. Anyway, the ROM I use is your Advanced Purist - so if you've updated that one I'm always interested. Thanks, John

6. norish
    Hi WindowsX,

I highly appreciate your great job about DX200!
    I would like to get Purist ROM.

Best regards,
    Norish

7. bluesnote

I also ordered a few hours ago.

Looking forward to our DX200's transformation!

8. norish

Hi WindowsX,

I highly appreciate your great job about DX200!
    I would like to get Purist ROM.

Best regards,
    Norish

9. WindowsX

PM sent. :)

Thank you. I spent days and weeks maintaining DX200 and fixing bugs for best qualities. As I'm very busy with my work lately, I put most of my time and effort on DX200 to fix issues for my customers. This theft incident really made me feel down and it also affected my other works. I hope I won't have to feel this way again with this project.

PM sent. :)

Uploading your ROM now. :)

Regards,
    Keetakawee

10. MKnopfler

I am appreciative of the time and effort involved in this work - if not for you I'd be using the stock firmware and not getting the most from my unit. So thanks again, and don't let one bad incident get you down, many people are happily using your upgrades and we support the great work you have done. Please keep it up !!

11. adonissk
    It's good news that you can track down the person who did this. We all appreciate your work here, please keep it up!

12. tkteo
    PM sent too

13. vica1
    PM send too, please. I want true purist rom.

14. chungjun

Just tried publicly available mod-ROM (as per above link)... for Spotify, I am still getting Forward / Rewind button in opposite (i.e. ">>|" button actually rewinds instead of forward)...

Just did a quick test for Mango Mode too, seems to be the same as well.

Wondering if I have it right... anyone else have the same issue?

15. MKnopfler
    Yes, the buttons are reversed on the Advanced Version I bought as well. Keetakawee recently posted that he has finished an updated Advanced Purist. Waiting for a link to update my version so I can't say whether it is still an issue in the newest update or not.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.