iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
Jan 25, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #2,433 of 6,983
Pi
Dear guys,
Which one is the best between lurker mod or fidelizer purist paid? Thanks.

Fidelizer paid i wouldn't recommend.... Why?
First of all it's crazy money.... A I have been years in Android and flashing. All the roms out there are for free and those guys has also lot of free time in it.
And he is asking money for it.... If there is a word Audiophile you can charge he thinks.

Second the way lurker set this up.... So connecting the app (hiby lurker or UAPP) It directly connects to the DAC chip. Bypassing all the Android processes. How clean and direct do you want it to have?

So Lurker has all the goodies I need. Root, Magisk and USB Audio.

Jan 26, 2020 at 3:35 AM Post #2,435 of 6,983
Why is that there are no specs to be found on the amp side just the Vrms but not Watts?

Edit:
Found some info on this matter.

I was investigating because my Audeze Sine hisses on female vocals.

As i understood the DX160 has a low impedence amp.
As the Sine doesn't like low resistance Amps i now know why the peak occur.
I thought I doesnt had enough power.
Normal listening volume has to been set at 65% volume balanced. With high gain.

Btw
Still no product page for the DX160.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 6:36 AM Post #2,436 of 6,983
Hey guys, around page 80 in this thread there is a lengthy discussion about issues with scratching noises seemingly deriving from some WiFi interference or something. I'd use this DAP with the very sensitive Vision Ears VE6 and I hate any kind of noise that's not the music so I'm worried. Do people still have these issues with recently bought devices? Were ibasso engineers ever able to reproduce it? I didn't read the whole thread tbh.

Jan 26, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #2,441 of 6,983
Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #2,444 of 6,983
What IEMs do you use it with?
Yah, I like some good recommendation of IEMs to match my DX160 too. I exchanged my defective for another new one today. The spring now works. But I need a tooth pick to bounce it back out. I might have jammed the previous one's spring so it got stuck and my card never could bounce back out. I wish there is an easier way unless it is designed for women with long finger nails to push the card out?!

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #2,445 of 6,983
Yah, I like some good recommendation of IEMs to match my DX160 too. I exchanged my defective for another new one today. The spring now works. But I need a tooth pick to bounce it back out. I might have jammed the previous one's spring so it got stuck and my card never could bounce back out. I wish there is an easier way unless it is designed for women with long finger nails to push the card out?!
The Fiio FH7 is great with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back