iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
Feb 25, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #2,807 of 6,983
I was wrong actually, I was at high gain mode when I checked the Mango OS player when I initially tested it for how it sounds. Now that I changed the settings (playing both at low and high gain), I find it to be the same with the stock Mango player. Now Im testing the Hiby player lurker included in his mod. I want to onow if it can last longer

Feb 25, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #2,808 of 6,983
I noticed that reviewers of the dx160 does not say anything about this but you guys might know.. does the dx160 have corning gorilla glass on both front and back?

Feb 25, 2020 at 1:38 PM Post #2,809 of 6,983
I noticed that reviewers of the dx160 does not say anything about this but you guys might know.. does the dx160 have corning gorilla glass on both front and back?
From what I know, the front is the hardened glass, the back is a different glass. I have taken off the back, and even it is very strong.

Feb 25, 2020 at 2:00 PM Post #2,810 of 6,983
From what I know, the front is the hardened glass, the back is a different glass. I have taken off the back, and even it is very strong.

That is really good to know. I got curious coz I actually do not like any kind of case or protector on my phones.

Feb 25, 2020 at 2:42 PM Post #2,811 of 6,983
Hey ya'll! I just bought a DX160 silver color, and should have it by tomorrow. I am stoked to take my iems to the next level, and I am happy to be joining the club. :ksc75smile: I can't wait to see the silver color in person, and it looks killer in the pics online.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #2,812 of 6,983

There are two versions around. Versions with plastic back cover and versions with real glass.

Mine is plastic.... Black version.

@Lurker0
I can't find the custom URL anymore for Magisk remember I saw somewhere on your github to shut off the new update message.
Can you give please?

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2020 at 8:57 PM Post #2,815 of 6,983
Hey ya'll! I just bought a DX160 silver color, and should have it by tomorrow. I am stoked to take my iems to the next level, and I am happy to be joining the club. :ksc75smile: I can't wait to see the silver color in person, and it looks killer in the pics online.

Welcome! I have the silver one. Your going to love it. I can't put this darned thing down. Been listening to it for roughly 2 to 8 hours a day, pretty much every day since getting it. heh

Feb 26, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #2,818 of 6,983
Welcome! I have the silver one. Your going to love it. I can't put this darned thing down. Been listening to it for roughly 2 to 8 hours a day, pretty much every day since getting it. heh
Man you were right! I only have a couple of hours on my DX160, and I am very impressed. This thing is way better than my S10+ and Fiio X5 III. The soundstage and impact are killer, for such a great price, and I love the forward positioning of the vocals. Well done iBasso!

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 5:08 PM Post #2,819 of 6,983
Hey all!

I am looking to get a micro sd card, for my new DX160, and I was wondering what is the best kind to get. Does one sound better than the other?

Thanks for your time!

Wes

Feb 26, 2020 at 5:12 PM Post #2,820 of 6,983
Hey all!

I am looking to get a micro sd card, for my new DX160, and I was wondering what is the best kind to get. Does one sound better than the other?

Thanks for your time!

Wes

I don't believe in audio graded SD Cards. IMO it's just stealing money.

I always have very good experience with Lexar sd cards. I always manage to destroy Sandisk with formatting. With Lexar 633x never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back