iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
Dec 26, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #2,027 of 6,983
@antdroid
I'm looking for a module that controls charging. I'd like to keep the battery between 15% and 85% - and have the 160 stop charging automatically once it hits 85%. Do you know if that's possible?

There is a little app 'accubattery' that can do that on a phone. It may work on the DX160.

Dec 26, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #2,028 of 6,983
Has anybody had problems connecting to 5ghz WiFi network? The player doesn’t pick up mine at all
Try changing the channel on your router. It has a number of them. I can use 2.4 or 5ghz.

Dec 26, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #2,029 of 6,983
I use:
L Speed - using it on performance mode currently for best speed. makes a huge difference.
NFS Injector - RAM management tweaks
zRAM/Swap Manager - makes a swap ram file - not sure this is really needed

I also installed the XPosed Framework and within that, i use Amplify. This is an alarm/wakelock controller. I used it heavily on older android OSs but didnt really need to on modern Android OS. I have only reduced some of the android Android Syncing wakelock, so its not really necessary, but may improve battery life slightly.

Just a note, you need Lurker firmware installed. To download the modules, you can open up Magisk Manager and click the menu and go to Download and look for the modules. If Magisk doesnt open, you probably need to reinstall Magisk Manager. https://magiskmanager.com/

I tried to use Viper4Android on previous firmware and it was very buggy. I havent tried it on the current version yet. This would provide systemwide EQ and other filters.

I believe there are versions of V4A that don't need Magisk.

Curious to try out the Magisk Dolby Atmos addon. But you need audio modification library for it. And I guess you will screw up Ibasso library.

Dec 26, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #2,030 of 6,983
Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #2,032 of 6,983
Dec 27, 2019 at 3:00 AM Post #2,037 of 6,983
Anyone has the same problem?

Hi guys,

Merry Christmas to all. Just bought my DX160 I love it. It can drive pretty well with my audiosense T800 and even sennheiser hd800s with high gain. But I have a question. Did anyone experience cracking/popping click sound when playing dsd or iso files? Just when I start playing then it's fine in the song.

Cheers,
Billy

Dec 27, 2019 at 3:10 AM Post #2,038 of 6,983
hi everyone.. my silver one is on the road..

but i want to use with my external Chord Qutest DAC..

darkcamel2018 asked this question but did not get an answer..

"Does any one know what remote control phone apps i could use with the dx160 (not just Spotify Connect, but to access all my files)?
Want to control it from the sofa wirelessly, plugged into an external DAC."

at "page 49"

i'm asking same question..

anyone solve the phone remote control option?

except Teamviewer :)

Dec 27, 2019 at 9:49 AM Post #2,040 of 6,983
hi everyone.. my silver one is on the road..

but i want to use with my external Chord Qutest DAC..

darkcamel2018 asked this question but did not get an answer..

"Does any one know what remote control phone apps i could use with the dx160 (not just Spotify Connect, but to access all my files)?
Want to control it from the sofa wirelessly, plugged into an external DAC."

at "page 49"

i'm asking same question..

anyone solve the phone remote control option?

except Teamviewer :)

Dont know if anyone has tried it but hiby music player may work for you , maybe others can confirm it functioning ok if tried and tested .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back