iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Apr 6, 2019 at 10:41 AM Post #2,432 of 3,129
How were you burned by the X5iii. I am going to try the M11 along side the DX150.
FIIO worries more on creating new products instead of continue supporting the ones that they have... I guess is their business model, but the customers are the ones that suffer (a lot) afterwards. I have not experienced that with iBasso yet.

Apr 6, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #2,435 of 3,129
I'm on 2.11.8.899.1. No idea if it was released on the 2nd of April. As I said, I had the same issue with Master files, before I updated to this version / didn't encouter it with this version yet.

Thank you. Now... it's working.

Apr 7, 2019 at 5:22 AM Post #2,437 of 3,129
I need your advice please.. Im on android 6. do i need to update it to android 8? is yhere a significant performance upgrade?

oreo is faster. do it.

Apr 8, 2019 at 3:40 AM Post #2,438 of 3,129
good morninng!

is there a way to "deactivate" the side slider in the mango-player. its impossible for me to reach the checkboxes for albums etc. without scrolling.
to add songs to a playlist with the + and selecting a playlist does nort work ???

regards thomas

Apr 10, 2019 at 3:49 AM Post #2,439 of 3,129
good morninng!

is there a way to "deactivate" the side slider in the mango-player. its impossible for me to reach the checkboxes for albums etc. without scrolling.
to add songs to a playlist with the + and selecting a playlist does nort work ???

regards thomas
I don't think there is. You can use other music apps though. I believe UAPP has direct access to the DAC.

Apr 10, 2019 at 9:48 PM Post #2,440 of 3,129
Hi guys, can someone post a link to Lurkers firmware for the DX150 please?

Apr 11, 2019 at 4:10 AM Post #2,441 of 3,129
Apr 13, 2019 at 3:27 AM Post #2,442 of 3,129
Just Onboard with the dx150 hype train :), from x7i.
One quick question about the volume scroll wheel, how can I lock it when the screen is off? It gets a little irritating for me to always accidentally increase or decrease the volume when my dx150 is in my pocket. Thanks a lot! :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019 at 9:19 PM Post #2,444 of 3,129
I just bought a second hand dx150 so I'm looking forward to joining the ranks!

Tried searching this thread to no avail. Please know that I did that first, before asking the community to hold my hand on this. My question is about SRC:

Ibasso makes mention of bypassing Android sample rate limitation (avoids src). I have to assume this only applies to the stock player and not to a sideloaded tidal apk. Can anyone confirm?

For the record, my SR15 does indeed play native sample rates with tidal apk offline as does hiby r6 (obviously) which I just sold.

Thanks in advance for your guys' knowledge on this.

-Vince B

Apr 14, 2019 at 5:00 AM Post #2,445 of 3,129
I just bought a second hand dx150 so I'm looking forward to joining the ranks!

Tried searching this thread to no avail. Please know that I did that first, before asking the community to hold my hand on this. My question is about SRC:

Ibasso makes mention of bypassing Android sample rate limitation (avoids src). I have to assume this only applies to the stock player and not to a sideloaded tidal apk. Can anyone confirm?

For the record, my SR15 does indeed play native sample rates with tidal apk offline as does hiby r6 (obviously) which I just sold.

Thanks in advance for your guys' knowledge on this.

-Vince B
Yes, in the default firmware it only applies to Mango (stock) player. however If you flash @Lurker0 addon there is an app called USB Audio that enables other apps to have direct access. I could be wrong though, Luker himself can elaborate more on this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back