iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.9.21 now out!
Nov 3, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #768 of 2,153
Nov 7, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #770 of 2,153
Hi guys. I just got my DX120 and It sounds awesome. Do any of you know how to change the Wallpaper? And uh, if my eyes arent broken, the screen protector is pre-installed already right?

There is a glass screen protector already on the front and a plastic protector on the back. Other spares are included.

Nov 7, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #771 of 2,153
Hi guys. I just got my DX120 and It sounds awesome. Do any of you know how to change the Wallpaper? And uh, if my eyes arent broken, the screen protector is pre-installed already right?

On one of your SD cards, create a folder named 'Wallpaper' Put your pic in there, rescan the library, and your pic should be a wallpaper choice.

Nov 7, 2018 at 1:48 PM Post #773 of 2,153
So, my impressions about work of device and couple of requests for Paul.

1. After start of play there is always small click and gap after the first played track, afterwards everything is good.
2. Folder play is still unusable, just goes to the last track of next folder and stops there.
3. Line out still emits ugly sounds when paused .
4. When using line out if you change gain from low to high and vice versa the sound becomes of very low volume (not corresponding to actual level. Only reboot helps.
5. I would appreciate if ibasso-dx120 could remember not only position of the track but the folder and preserved it after reboot when I go to folder view.
6. Please change default font or it's color on play screen , it is unreadable in many cases especially album name.

All of this on latest stock firmware. Otherwise great sounding device.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #774 of 2,153
I was not aware that it came with a Screen Protector fitted. So I now have two Screen Protectors on my DX120. It still responds to my touch without any problem.

Well now your glass protector is protected:)

Nov 8, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #778 of 2,153
No problem! If it doesn't work, try switching slots. My player only reads wallpaper from slot 2! I've got a sweet photo from Hubble telescope as my wallpaper, it's awesome!
I tried both card slots and had them rescanned. Named the folder Wallpaper and placed it in my SD Card. And put the wallpaper i wanted in(png format). It didnt show up :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back