iBasso D6 Fer-de-Lance Portable Amplifier/DAC with HiFlight topkit and 12v Adapter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 21, 2012 at 1:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Chezzy79

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sale or trade is a near mint unit of iBasso D6 with a topkit from hiflight ($65 value, three types of opamps and two types of buffer specifically selected for the D6) and the 12v charger ($35 value).  Aside from those accessories, it comes with a pair of iBasso 3.5 to 3.5 mm interconnect, USB cable, T-6 driver, and leather pouch.

With the high-output buffer, it has no problem powering my HD650, and hiflight have told me that it drives his 600 ohm Moon audio DT880 Dragon V1 very well.  Also he has told me that "The D6 DAC is, IMO, a superb instrument that can hold its own against many desktop DAC's costing hundreds of dollars more" and "amplifier section will do very well with larger cans, especially if you use the included high-output buffers".  This claim should be very accurate, as I like my HD650 + D6 better than my friends D7000 + JDS O2 Amp/udac.

Anyways, if you are looking for a trade I also have the following gears available to be included:

Klipsch X10i Lou Reed
Sennheiser HD650
Fiio L1 and E6

I'm really not looking for anything specific in the trade, but please make sure that the street value of your items match mine. I'm literally open for anything, even CIEM or cables so keep the offers coming.

I'm also willing to sell it for $225 plus Paypal and shipping.  Shipping fee is $15 domestic, $35 international. Paypal must be "gifted" in order for you to avoid the cost.  Local pickups are accepted too.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.  Also, if you have any offer in mind, please let me know as I take time to carefully consider all offers as long as they are reasonable.  More pictures will be uploaded soon.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread