iBasso D4 availability

1. eXelero
    hi all,

just wanted to know when the new D4 Mamba from iBasso will be available again for order.

thanx in advance!

2. TheShaman
    That makes two of us. [​IMG]
    I contacted iBasso yesterday via the Contact Us form on their website but no answer yet.
    I recall reading they were expecting some capacitors to go on with the next batch.

3. Region2
    Now that makes 3 [​IMG]

I read some where here that they were waiting on caps, but an ETA would be lovely.

4. alphaex
    and that makes 4. pre-ordered from one the better known audio stores here in Singapore but they too have no stock.

5. Racer24
    Just received my D4 in the mail from g5tar. It sounds great with the 225is and makes me want to HD600s even more.[​IMG]

6. Region2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Just received my D4 in the mail from g5tar. It sounds great with the 225is and makes me want to HD600s even more.[​IMG]

So jealous! I totally want the D4 to power my AKG K271 and it would give me an excuse to get the HD600/650.

Enjoy! The rest of us must wait and hope

7. alphaex
    when do you guys reckon that they'll have stock?

8. TheShaman
    The iBasso guys did get back to me on the 8th but I forgot to update the thread. Anyway they only told me what we already know. Unfortunately there is no ETA.

"We ran out some component to produce the D4.

The date depends on when we can get the components again."

9. alphaex
    the wait is killing me! i hope they get their stuff soon.

10. Ultrainferno
    still no news? [​IMG]

11. usf09
    Just emailed iBasso again, they said the D4 is expected to be back in stock by the end of June...I was just about to buy the D2 Boa or Fiio E7, but now I'm definitely going to wait...just thought I'd let you all know...