iBasso D2 Boa with a LOD (Silver)
Dec 1, 2008 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

armoured

Head-Fier
I'm selling my D2 Boa because I don't use it enough and it's Christmas season so.......

I'm not sure if I want to do this through paypal or eBay, so please reply and PM me if you are interested.

It's fully burnt in with 20+ hours of pink noise and around 1-2 hours of music, so that shows you how often I use it. It comes with bestskinsever installed so it has absolutely no scratches and the condition it's in is phenomenal.

I would say that it has on it 1 charge since I bought it, this thing has massive lifespan when it comes to battery life. It comes with a LOD that has been used 2-3 times and works with ipods but not iphones.

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

Please talk to me first because I'm not big on just doing it over paypal, I'd prefer a third party to authenticate the transaction like eBay.

My price will be $175 shipped/tracked/insured. Notice that if you buy from the iBasso site, it will come to around 185 dollars because of shipping and won't come with an LOD which costs $50 itself.

Comes with the orginial usb cable, warranty card, original box, and the power usb charger for the wall outlet.

Dec 1, 2008 at 10:07 PM Post #2 of 5

armoured

Head-Fier
P.S- The second picture shows clear the bestskinsever installed. BSE provides dent protection and scratches, also it removes extremely easy and won't leave smudges if you ever choose to remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread