- PCM2906, convert USB into a S/PDIF signal
- CS8416, DA-receiver chip
- CS4398, D/A chip, one of Cirrus Logic's Flagship Chips
- OP+BUF structure for amplification, AD823+Two NE5532
- Dedicated MCU (Micro Controller Unit) to manager inputs, outputs, and functions.
- Flexible input and output compatibility. It has USB, optical, coaxial, stereo input, line out, and stereo output
- Works as a combo or a dedicated AMP, dedicated DAC, USB soundcard
- Built-in two 2A rechargeable Li-ion batteries, plays up to 40 hours (40 hrs for AMP, or 20hrs for combo)
- Measures 78*32*120mm, and weights only 320g
Comes with: genuine leather case, high quality optical cable, USB cable, coaxial cable, AC adapter (110V~240V).