iBasso D-Zero
Oct 20, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #226 of 240
iem's jack connected, mini2mini connected, volume 0, how about power switch and gain? does it on and point to low gain? my d-zero pops while turning on the power too, so I always make sure d-zero is on at 0 volume and everything is connected before plug my cans, and remove my cans firstly after use it

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #229 of 240
  guys, has anyone there change d-zero ' s battery? mine is not longer than 4 hour used as portable amp, and recharging only for 1 or 2 hour, whats wrong ?

I would contact iBasso, maybe they can send you one if you're handy with a soldering iron.

it doesn't look like one you can just pick up on eBay.

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #231 of 240

its okay if I replace the battery with a more bigger capacity ?

As long as the voltage is the same you can use a larger capacity battery. Keep in mind larger capacity usually means larger in size so be sure to get the dimensions right for a good fit onto the board. Also make sure It's lithium battery with a protection circuit.

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #232 of 240

As long as the voltage is the same you can use a larger capacity battery. Keep in mind larger capacity usually means larger in size so be sure to get the dimensions right for a good fit onto the board. Also make sure It's lithium battery with a protection circuit

how much voltage are d-zero use? 

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #233 of 240

I assume 3.7 volt. But please contact iBasso, I think it's going to make your life much easier getting this done with them. There's a good chance they'll just send the battery (hopefully)

Nov 7, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #235 of 240
Been listening to the D-Zero MKII for a while and I really can't tell that this is a Wolfson device. The sound is very clean, detailed and solid from early impressions, but I have to burn it in. 

Looks like a solid DAC/amp especially if they can keep the price around $200. 

Edit:

Wow, I just found out that the price is staying at $119, holy crap. For that price, these are incredible, I was saying that they were good at $200, but at $119 they are an absolute steal! 

From memory actually sounds a bit better than the Geek Out 1000. 

Jan 8, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #239 of 240
wife got me the D-Zero MK2 for xmas. works great with my laptop but can't get it to work with my Galaxy S5 or my nexus 7 tablet. when i plug it into the phone (using the included cable and another that i already had) i just get static through the earphones and no sound comes out of the phone's speaker. when i plug it into the tablet the music still comes out of the speaker and i get nothing from the earphones. has anyone had success using the D-Zero with either of these as the source? if so, what cord or settings did you use?

mark

ps - phone is stock 5.0, tablet is CM 4.3.1

Oct 1, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #240 of 240
Hey Mark,

You may have figured it out already, but only certain audio players work when using the Dzero mkII with most android phones. Onkyo HF player is the most recommended, basic is free and there is an upgrade for 9 bucks or so for full-featured action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back