1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IBASSO D-ZERO PORTABLE AMP + DAC: BRAND NEW: $105 INCLUDING SHIPPING + PAYPAL FEES

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. catcherfly
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I received the D-Zero directly from iBasso last week. Less than one hour of use. I purchased the D-Zero to use as both an Amp/DAC with a jailbroken iPhone but I cannot get it to work so I want to sell. 
    Hooked up to my Macbook Pro there is a noticeable improvement in sound with both T-Peos H-200 (IEM) and with Grado sr225i. 
    Build quality is high and the size is very small. 

I am offering $110 total which is $21 less than what you'd pay from iBasso (more than a fair discount for the 30 minutes of use on it). To buy from iBasso it'll cost you a minimum of $131 ($109 + shipping + paypal fees). And if Customs decides to add import taxes, which they sometimes do, it could add even more to the cost.

Comes with:
    3' USB to USB mini
    6" 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable
    4" USB mini to USB micro
    2 bands (for attaching to portable payer)
    silicone feet

2. lukEM22
    Why won't it work with your iphone? Is it because its jail broken?

3. catcherfly
    Hi,

I just sold the D-Zero,

It works as an amp but the phone won't connect to the DAC. It doesn't work with a iphone (un-jailbroken) and I was hoping I could get i to work with a jailbroken phone with a ipad camera connection kit (with a tweak that allows the camera connection kit to work with the iPhone), but no luck. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.