1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IBasso Audio IT03

First

Back
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Next

Last
  1. Jackpot77

If it helps, I was a big fan of the A83 and the IT03 are similar enough to be comfortable suggesting them to Fidue fans, while actually having a slightly more preferable signature for me. Great sounding iem for the price.

2. borjok536
    Yeah I also really like the Fidue A83 but after i lost it maybe Ill give my time a space and I dont want to buy (for now) Another Fidue A83 again.i miss it a lot though..

3. H20Fidelity Contributor

I don't think you'll go wrong, the IT03 are pretty good.

Whoever tuned them knew what they were doing,

4. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Except for the carry case, that was made for midget earphones. :p

5. Jackpot77

Or people who like solving Rubik's cubes. Packed my IT03s in there once just to prove it can be done then put the case back in the packaging for when my next case of upgraditis strikes and stuck them in my trusty Peli 1015. Life's too short for cable origami every time you put a pair of headphones away. :wink:

6. twister6 Contributor
  7. H20Fidelity Contributor

I won't prattle on about it too much, I've seen the pictures of them stored inside through this thread.

You're spot on, when packing an earphone away you don't want to fold origami, its meant to be a quick effortless transition. For something that's had a decent amount of thought gone into the design and manufacturing why not make 2-3cm deeper...

Myself like big pouches, I have this vision of a big black pouch sporting the iBasso logo made from nice material IT03 drop into.

8. nmatheis Contributor
    H20Fidelity: What source have you been using with IT03?

9. H20Fidelity Contributor

Shanling M3, I'm quite impressed with the sound as well. Completely satisfied from the 5 rough hours I've used IT03 taking into equation its price point. I actually want to listen to them, spend time with them which is very positive sign.

10. nmatheis Contributor

More good synergy with Shanling DAPs. I think my favorite pairing was with Shanling M5.

11. borjok536

sir i have read your comparison of the IT03 with Fodue A83... i am not familiar with those terms about sound, what do you mean exactly that the A83 sounds more organic? does that mean that it sounds more natural than IT03? how aboit the thickness of the mids? i know a83 sound much thinner and distant.. i hope u could enligjten me on this area. thanks

12. dafos58
    Just received my IT03. First impression, right out of the box: you need the right earbuds and player, after that, it is worth every penny. 
    The earbuds delivered with the IT03 are indeed a wide variety, but for my ears, the sound stayed thin and distant, until I pushed them deeper inside my ears with my fingers: Yes now we are getting somewhere. Fortunately I still had some comply foam (4 mm) tips, oh yes, hit me, I love it!

Tried it with the AK240, sounded very clean but a little to soft, to distant. With the DX90: yes, great combination! The DX90 still is for a large scale of headphones or earbuds a wonderful choice. But trying it with the Questyle QP1R:  oh my heaven, this is a perfect combination in every way (for my ears). Playing Eric Woolfon's Freudiana (24 bit recording):WHOW!! Can't sit still anymore.
     Need psychiatric help, that bass is so addictive. Who needs more, not me (for now [​IMG] ) .

13. nmatheis Contributor
    dafos58: Totally agree about synergy being very important with IT03. With the wrong source, IT03 can sound boomy with thin mids and sharp treble. With the right source, has tightens up nicely, mids fill out, treble is smoother but still lively, and spacial cues are very nice. I'm liking this IEM more and more...

14. audio123
    For me it03 with cayin n5 is the best combo

15. tienbasse

It gives the IT03 a bit more warmth and nice treble indeed. Great pairing.

First

Back
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Next

Last