IBasso Audio IT03
Aug 1, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #46 of 3,344
d494ca771de9f381e0310e900644388c.jpg

Here's a photo I took with my phone today. Apologies for the subpar quality. Maybe I can take a better one next time I go to the shop :)
these look quite premium.

Sep 11, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #57 of 3,344
Finally received my ibasso iem, been using for the last 3 days and to summarize, one hell of an iem for the price. Perhaps 90% of the Oriolus but under half the price. Overall the sound is slightly warm with good top end extension without being fatiguing, intimate mids and deep bottom end, I think the bass is tighter with better control than the slightly loose Oriolus. Easy to pair with any DAPs or phones to have good SQ, exceptional for the price, much more muscial than the Fender FX-A7.

Sep 11, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #58 of 3,344
Finally received my ibasso iem, been using for the last 3 days and to summarize, one hell of an iem for the price. Perhaps 90% of the Oriolus but under half the price. Overall the sound is slightly warm with good top end extension without being fatiguing, intimate mids and deep bottom end, I think the bass is tighter with better control than the slightly loose Oriolus. Easy to pair with any DAPs or phones to have good SQ, exceptional for the price, much more muscial than the Fender FX-A7.

@kimD your it03
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back