iAudio warranty contact?
Mar 6, 2006 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jonspanki

Head-Fier
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a contact at iAudio that I could get in touch with in regards to repairs under warranty, either in the US or within Australia?

I have an i5 that i bought new from eBay that has started to act up (regularly resets itself) and would prefer to deal with the company directly rather than through the seller.

Any leads would be much appreciated - thanks!

Mar 6, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonspanki
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a contact at iAudio that I could get in touch with in regards to repairs under warranty, either in the US or within Australia?

I have an i5 that i bought new from eBay that has started to act up (regularly resets itself) and would prefer to deal with the company directly rather than through the seller.

Any leads would be much appreciated - thanks!

An alternate solution is to go to iaudiophile.net and read the Iaudio5 forum there. Some people have reported that their units reset too, and some people offered solutions (flash to an older, more stable firmware, if I remember correctly).

Mar 6, 2006 at 4:30 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5
An alternate solution is to go to iaudiophile.net and read the Iaudio5 forum there. Some people have reported that their units reset too, and some people offered solutions (flash to an older, more stable firmware, if I remember correctly).

Yeah, definitely do this before you call/email Cowon. Good advice parrot5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back