I would like to pay someone to solder my headphone wires
Aug 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

mclldavidson

100+ Head-Fier
I accidently cut the cord on my M50's and have no experience soldering, I would like to hire someone in the US to do it for me.  I have the part I need, I just need the wires soldered.  I will pay shipping to and from you.

Aug 13, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #5 of 9
Why not Do it yourself? it's not hard to learn, there are several guides on youtube. 

Aug 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:
Why not Do it yourself? it's not hard to learn, there are several guides on youtube. 

Not everyone has the tools to do it.  If someone doesn't have an interest in building future cables or doing other solder work, then spending $50+ (on the cheap side) to buy an iron, quality solder, flux, etc., may mean for an expensive project.

Aug 13, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Not everyone has the tools to do it.  If someone doesn't have an interest in building future cables or doing other solder work, then spending $50+ (on the cheap side) to buy an iron, quality solder, flux, etc., may mean for an expensive project.

If this is the case, it would be easier to take the headphones to an electronics repair shop. 

Aug 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

If this is the case, it would be easier to take the headphones to an electronics repair shop. 

Or, just send them to a forum member who is willing to fix it.  
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back