I wish to enlist the service of someone to rewire my Klipsch X10 headphones. Please steer me towards someone who does this?
Jun 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ffrr

100+ Head-Fier
The primary reason is that they have been cutting in and out, but the second reason(perhaps just as important) is that I use them heavily in the gym and desperately need them rewired with cable that is more durable. 

Who offers this service?  I need this done fairly quickly as my X10s are my constant companions...

Jun 3, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #2 of 4
and to the wise *@( who replied with "use google" I say that I *did* use google (using the specific model in the search string...IE Klipsch x10 rewire and rewire *service*

as well as "cable rewire service*

and came up empty, other than one person "the cable surgeon, who seems based in europe.

I am not looking for audiophile fancy silver...mogami is fine. the main thing I want is rugged, durable...

Jun 3, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #3 of 4
One other option is to get them reshelled into customs.  If not then Brian Goto from BTG-Audio might be able to help.  Only other option would be to post this in the diy section to see if anyone can help.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back