I want to sell my headphone amp, but it says I'm not allowed to?
Aug 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

southpark2033

New Head-Fier
I am not here to make a quick buck. I simply have a used headphone amp I want to sell at a loss. I won't post the link to the auction as that seems dishonest to do in this part of the forums. Can someone help me get it into the "for sale" part?

Aug 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #2 of 11
You may need to reach a minimum post count before you're allowed to sell anything.

Aug 6, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #3 of 11
I don't really have anything to post other than this. If someone could post the link for me, I'd be very appreciative. Not sure if that would break the forum rules. I can point you to my eBay feedback page, where I have over 300+ 100% positive feedback.

Aug 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #4 of 11
Just follow the rules and post some to get to posting. The reason for this is to hopefully deter people from exploiting headfi to just sell their gear. They also want you to contribute as well. I think that is fair when you think about it. Otherwise you could always sell your stuff on ebay and pay for their services?

Aug 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:
I don't really have anything to post other than this. If someone could post the link for me, I'd be very appreciative. Not sure if that would break the forum rules. I can point you to my eBay feedback page, where I have over 300+ 100% positive feedback.

Sell on eBay, get more bids then you would on Head-Fi.

Aug 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #8 of 11
If that's the case then just post until you have 15 posts. I don't think its really that big of  a deal. Is there any other gear you have an interest in? Just post accordingly in those threads.

Aug 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #9 of 11
As you've been here since 2009, I've given you access to the classifieds now. The limitation was put in as many people were just registering to sell gear. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back