I took The plunge!
Aug 25, 2002 at 5:13 AM Post #16 of 19
heheheh.. ive only spent... ah!! close to $800 dollars for all of what i have had in the past! and im only 16! course all my past stuff ecxept pcdps is junk...

Aug 25, 2002 at 3:02 PM Post #17 of 19
Tack on another $150 for a Cardas cable... (sheesh, I am weak) Well, actually, I am going to order it to audition, but we all know how that works.

Aug 25, 2002 at 3:46 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by a1leyez0nm3
heheheh.. ive only spent... ah!! close to $800 dollars for all of what i have had in the past! and im only 16! course all my past stuff ecxept pcdps is junk...

lol, I'm only 16 as well. And I'm not counting my portable stuff! OH GOD. I just realized the other things I could have done with the money I've made. . . ah well, you can't beat a perfect system, at night, with the lights out.
biggrin.gif

Aug 27, 2002 at 8:08 AM Post #19 of 19
Well, i guess there is worst ways to spend money.. When i was into roadracing with my modified 91' mustang. My god i had to have the best 16:1 roller rocker arms.. then it was the hi-flo cat convertors. then it was the tremec 5 speed transmission.. then it was gt40 cylinder heads.., then springs, koni shocks, sway bars, b303 camshaft.. Goodrich r1 tires.. rollbars etc. All in all i must have spent 8000.00 in modifications. I finally sold it after realizing i couldnt drive this thing on the street anymore. for 9600.00. all in all that car was the money pit. So, audio addiction is not that bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back