I think I got scammed.. any advice?
Apr 3, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #95 of 105
I am glad to see you got your cans. I am looking into utilizing the used forums more and it sucked that you had such a bad experience, but i am glad that it all worked out in the end

Apr 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM Post #96 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vadim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep. For anyone wandering, his user name is Hellacious D and I bought the headphones on 2/18/2009 and got them on 4/1/2009. It's ok though because I got $16.78 back from paypal and I think that's a shipping discount for the long wait.

They work perfect and sound great.

So did he try to explain what happened?

Apr 4, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #100 of 105
wasting my 498th post to demand an update! Come on Man!
popcorn.gif

Apr 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #101 of 105
He signed the customs sheet on there on 3/25. He still did not message me and apologize or explain why it was shipped late.

Sorry for late responses, for me it is 10:48 am right now. Big time difference.

Aug 2, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #103 of 105
Dear Vadim and the Head-Fi community,

The last six months have been hell for me. I won't go into detail, but my goals became unimportant, and my will to live left me. This, however, has nothing to do with either Vadim or Head-Fi's members. Even though this problem should've been mine to deal with, I let it become Vadim's. I let it become head-fi's. I wasted Vadim's time, and I tarnished the reputability of head-fi's members. I am deeply sorry. I hope that this event doesn't keep Vadim and other members from trusting in good feedback on head-fi, but I understand that all actions have consequences.

My experiences on this website have been nothing but positive, yet I didn't pay it forward to Vadim. Vadim was just unlucky to have to deal with a responsible user during an irresponsible segment of his life. I am deeply sorry.

Sincerely,
Hellacious D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back