I really like those blue metas going around...
Oct 16, 2002 at 5:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

x1lexure

100+ Head-Fier
I guess what I'm wondering is if they're too much for a Grado Sr-80? But thinking that over I guess it matters what goes in to them. Kurt or JMT is there any way either of you could PM what could go into those things and what they would cost? Also what option I have in ways of the Input and Output setup and possibly color. I'm really interested.

Oct 16, 2002 at 7:18 AM Post #2 of 2
I used the Grado SR80 for most of my testing of this amp, and think its a great combo. You can do a cheaper version than the one that MacDEF has, which is pretty much all out for a portable but you would hear the difference with these headphones, IMO. There are a few options for color but there is limited space for input and output options in this case. It's hard enough just getting the basics in. If you have an idea of what you want to spend you can pm JMT, myself or the other guys like Tangent or Eric that build these and see what's possible. I think that the all-out version really out preforms anything near its price class and is well worth considering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back