I NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE???? Beautiful headphones.
Nov 17, 2008 at 10:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

davidhunternyc

Headphoneus Supremus
I plan on starting a poll. What are the most beautiful headphones ever made? Before I do I would like to get some input from all of you and I do not want to leave something out. What do you think are the most beautiful headphones ever made? Here are my contenders so far: AKG K701, Grado HP1000, Grado RS1, Sony R-10, Sony Qualia 010, and Ultrasone Edition 7. I was thinking about adding the Audio-Technica ESW10 to the list as well. Please let me know your candidates. Thank you.

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:14 AM Post #5 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wasn't there a recent thread on this? https://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/be...s-head-380111/

Thanks, yes, I did check out this thread and others but so far, no one has started a poll. I thought it would be interesting. Thanks just to the comments here so far, I have found some insanely beautiful headphones that are on the obscure side, at least for me. They should be included in the poll. I guess the only bad thing about a poll is it seems that the most popular headphone such as the AKG K701 would probably trump a more exclusive headphone such as the Stax SR-007BL. But I will wait and get a few more candidates before I post the poll. It terms of beautiful headphones, yes, I mean just beautiful looking. Anymore candidates anyone?

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #6 of 31
The D7000 is beautiful. I though that it's finish would scratch easily but so far I don't have a single one on them so hopefully they will stay that way for a while
biggrin.gif

Without hesitation I'd say that they are much nicer than e9,k701 or rs1.

Nov 18, 2008 at 5:20 AM Post #10 of 31
I'd probably have to say Stax O2s are the nicest looking headphones I know.

Those or the W5000s.

Nov 18, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #13 of 31
Beautiful in the sense of it's appearance or beautiful in the sense of it's sound? I would be more interested in the beauty of it's sound rather than it's appearance. Who cares about their appearance beauty (or not) once they are on your head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back