I need more music like this: Sacred Spirit - Chants and Dances of Native Americans.
Jun 3, 2016 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

GreenBow

Headphoneus Supremus
Sacred Spirit - Chants and Dances of the Native Americans. I must have listened to it hundreds of times. It's so meditative. It's a synthetic version of native american music but they have got it exactly right. The native voices are excellent too. It really trancends.

When I bought the album from Amazon (again recently) they included a second set of tracks by Amazon Music free Auto-rip. There are four tracks on that which are from their first album 'Sacred Spirits - Yeha Noha', and they rock. No need to buy that other album then.

I have a couple of the Enigma albums, and I guess I need to try more. They don't dig quite as deep as the Sacred Spirit though.

There is a second album of that title from them but it's not so good. "More Chants and Dances of the Native Americans". It was boring and I gave up on it while checking it out on Youtube.

I don't mean I need native american music, but I mean I need music that works in the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back