I need help.. please advise!
May 24, 2005 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Aman

Headphoneus Supremus
I just got the nerdiest, most pathetic title in the world... on a headphone forum!!
"Headphoneus Supremeus"... what's wrong with me? Do I have a disease? A syndrome? Do I need to go to a shrink?? I just realized how terrible it is for me to be this far on a headphone message board!
biggrin.gif

Oh man -- who thought I'd ever have this much to say?
biggrin.gif

I guess this is a good time to say to all the Headfiers:

It's been a great ride so far, and I intend to stick around! Greatest forums.. EVER!

Anyway, that's all - this is mostly a thread used to brag ... if you could call it bragging
rolleyes.gif
- Imagine if I spent this much time in OTHER things... I could be the next Donald Trump or Martha Stewart (but you can cross the "jail time" off my list
tongue.gif
)

May 24, 2005 at 10:55 PM Post #3 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
I just got the nerdiest, most pathetic title in the world... on a headphone forum!! "Headphoneus Supremeus" (...)

No, you haven't.

Quote:

(...) what's wrong with me? Do I have a disease? A syndrome? (...)

Yes, you do - it's called dyslexia.
evil_smiley.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

May 24, 2005 at 11:09 PM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by lini
Yes, you do - it's called dyslexia.
evil_smiley.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

biggrin.gif
You have a good eye and a wicked sense of humor.

Aman, congratulations on joining the Head-Fi elite.
smily_headphones1.gif

Regards,

BW

May 24, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #6 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
biggrin.gif
You have a good eye and a wicked sense of humor. (...)

Thanks for the compliment! *bows politely*

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

May 24, 2005 at 11:49 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

I need help.. please advise!

Sorry, it's too late.
You could have avoided new embarassing titles by financial contribution, Jude is bribeable.Any contributor keeps the title he had when he payed for the first time.

May 25, 2005 at 12:07 AM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
Sorry, it's too late.
You could have avoided new embarassing titles by financial contribution, Jude is bribeable.Any contributor keeps the title he had when he payed for the first time.

tongue.gif

May 25, 2005 at 12:13 AM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Sorry, it's too late.

I get to pretend I am still an innocent 500+ member.

Maybe Aman can still bribe Jude to demote him.

May 25, 2005 at 12:23 AM Post #11 of 17
lol!
biggrin.gif

If I had a paypal acount of my own (and a credit card, for that matter) I'd have donated hundreds of dollars to here by now (most likely
tongue.gif
)

Well thanks for the kind words and the congrats and all that sort. Maybe I'll just stick with this title until some mod finds a rude joke to paste as my title, like philodox!
biggrin.gif

The only thing I'm embarassed of is myself - it's hard to believe that I could reach such an honorable title within only a year. The title itself I appreciate greatly, but I feel foolish on the inside, considering the fact that I didn't sign up here too long ago
tongue.gif

May 25, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #12 of 17
Congrats and welcome to the fold on making Headphoneus Supermus. I didn't think I would have stuck around this long also but damn once you start it's very hard to stop.

May 25, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Sorry, it's too late.

Oh really?
Then, Aman, congrats on achieving (?) a title I shall never have.

I still think about what my grades would be like if I had spent those hours studying...

May 25, 2005 at 7:24 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Greatest forums.. EVER!

Definately. I've gotten more into this forum than any other online forum I've been a member of. I would like to thank head-fi for destroying my wallent and helping me get back into enjoying music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back