I need a Seattle minimeet :p
Jun 19, 2004 at 4:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm going through meet withdrawals
tongue.gif
... Haven't been to one since last summer. Anyone on the Eastside feel like hosting a minimeet? If not then heck, I'll host it (I live in a condominium in Newcastle, just S. of Bellevue and N. of Renton). Only prob is it gets *hot* here in the summer, it's a top floor condo with no air conditioning. Also, parking is a problem (very limited number of guest spots), so carpooling would probably be necessary.

If anyone's interested, post to the thread... my time is essentially my own, so if I hosted it then I have no problems with "whenever" (great excuse to give this bachelor pad a good scrub-down too
biggrin.gif
).

Jun 19, 2004 at 4:55 AM Post #2 of 4
sure man ... i wouldnt mine dropping by....

Jun 19, 2004 at 10:52 AM Post #4 of 4
Cool... would be relying on you guys to bring some sweet gear (I'm down to HD580s/Headsave Home-Vibe + budget-fi turntable setup, not bad but not exactly the makings of a meet). I like the idea of the first or second weekend in July (3/4 or 10/11) to give people time to make any needed arrangements. Would hope to see at least 7-8 peoples, so we got a good selection of gear to listen to... I *must* hear Eric's Orpheus again...
wink.gif
Hopefully a CD3k too, so people quit bitchin about me saying stuff without having heard it
tongue.gif
. If Phil (Larocco) and/or Larry could make it, excelente par supremo con creme de la creme.

P.S. I got a cat, just in case anyone's allergic (shorthair, but sheds like crazy). And a younger brother, who thinks stock earbuds sound pretty good (in case anyone's allergic
lambda.gif
lambda.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back