I love luo ting
Apr 11, 2010 at 11:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tvrboy

1000+ Head-Fier
I think I'm in love... if you ever wanted to find the best woman in the world, you can ask me. I know where she is. BUT I won't tell you. Because I want her for my own. I went to the bar tonight and I didn't care about any of the hot girls there.. I just wanted to lay in bed with Ting. The one night I spent laying beside her is probably the best night of my life... Well, i guess my blog is supposed to be about headphones. So I want to buy the best system I can for Ting... I want her to be able to lay in bed and hear her favorite music like she's never heard it before. So I'm thinking a DAC1, GS100 and HD800 should do it. I would spend that money on her in a second... or if she likes tube amps, i would buy a TTVJ 307 or B52 for her. My HF5/AD2000 setup is fine for me. But she's the best woman in the world, so I would buy the best headphone setup in the world for her.

Apr 30, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #3 of 3
Love, being in love makes you do things you didn't consider yourself doing before. I hope she'll appreciate the gesture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back