I like my new Denon c751s
Nov 9, 2008 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JonIrenicus

New Head-Fier
Did not get any extra tips, but the ones provided work fine for me. Will replace when needed.

But it sounds great to me. And this is pre burn in. Now I need higher quality music files. Only have 2 flac files, and both are Queen songs...

(I know)

Anyway, they definitely have better.. resolution, if that makes any sense.

Nov 9, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
whats your source? sorry about your wallet btw, this is just the beginning

So far from the headphone jack of my T20 Creative speakers. Not as good as from the soundcard, which is a soundblaster audigy 2. That may be a weak point, but that is for later.

If I get a new soundcard it will likely be one of these:

Newegg.com - HT OMEGA STRIKER 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Sound Cards

As for portables, I am looking to get a Sansa Clip. I just wish there was a portable mp3 player that picked up AM stations too. (I like some talk shows... yes I know) I hear though AM reception is not easy with the logistics with small mp3 players so oh well.

Also it is a big relief to get past the strain and harshness when hearing highs from the crap buds I was using. The kind of sound where hearing certain ranges started to grate. These are very comfortable to listen to and do not give me headaches.. if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back