I keep getting robbed by this 13 year old.
Jun 14, 2008 at 1:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 65

RockCity

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi. I am having a problem with one of my mom's friend who brings her child to my house when I'm away at college. It's been going on for over six months. My mom would occasionally invite them to my house. While she would chat to her friend, the child will be preoccupied in my room next to my shelf of video games. At some time last year, I noticed that I was missing a few titles from my Gameboy Advance collection (cartridge only). I dismissed it and I thought I misplaced them even though I have never lost anything in my life aside from stationaries. Now that I'm back from school for the summer, I noticed today that entire boxes of my GBA games have had their cartridges removed. Even more shocking to me, brand new boxes were opened and reinserted into the shrink wrap and put back into the shelf as if nothing happened. I told my mom about the situation and she instantly recognized a possible suspect. Anyways, I'm 20 and the kid's 13. I'm not going to do anything about it or to the kid. At first I was a little angry, but now I'm more disappointed that the kid hasn't learned the 10 Commandments even though he goes to church every week. I guess it's my fault for dismissing the first sighting, now the kid's grown a bigger pair. Anyways thanks for reading. Just wanted to share the first time I ever got robbed.

Jun 14, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #2 of 65
You should probably do something (involving telling the parents, etc.) so the kid get proper discipline and doesn't get himself into more trouble. Ignoring the situation would just prove worse for the kid and his family, IMO.

Jun 14, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #4 of 65
Go to his house when he's not home, and rob the place blind. Leave fecal matter in his electronics, a pencil drawing of a giant middle finger on his bed, anything that you can get away with. Then hire some really tall 13-year-old girl to mess with him at school or church.

I learned the only the teenagers are afraid of are other teenagers who'll beat the **** out of them.

Jun 14, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #6 of 65
I think the parents of this 13 year should know what is going on.

Don't accuse the kid of stealing straight out, but maybe your mother could mention the discovery of so many strangely missing games to her friend?

Personally, if my child were stealing anything I would want to know regardless of how long the theft occurred. Even more so if it were within 6 months and even more so if it were from a friends home.

Up to you though. The kid should grow out of it eventually, but this might be a good time to help him outgrow it.

too bad you can't sell the games to me on here for cheap anymore
wink.gif
redface.gif
tongue.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 2:02 AM Post #8 of 65
Or perhaps setup a webcam to catch him in the act. I don't know the parents, but if the kid is hiding them at home he could deny it when confronted, and the parents might just believe him over you/your mom.

Personally I would be pretty pissed. Almost to the point of putting mousetraps in the boxes or something. ALMOST.

Jun 14, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #9 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go to his house when he's not home, and the rob the place blind. Leave fecal matter in his electronics, a pencil drawing of a giant middle finger on his bed, anything that you can get away with. Then hire some really tall 13-year-old girl to mess with him at school or church.

I learned the only the teenagers are afraid of are other teenagers who'll beat the **** out of them.

Another win for Kirosia!

Jun 14, 2008 at 2:41 AM Post #10 of 65
Do you have a friend who works in medical waste? If so, acquire some herpes matter, smear it on all your cartridges, and wait for numbnuts to strike again. Since young teenage boys invariably fondle themselves while they play video games, it's a sure way to teach him the value of safer sex practices.

Jun 14, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #11 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go to his house when he's not home, and the rob the place blind. Leave fecal matter in his electronics, a pencil drawing of a giant middle finger on his bed, anything that you can get away with. Then hire some really tall 13-year-old girl to mess with him at school or church.

[size=x-large]LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!![/size]

also, release 20 bunnies in his room when he's asleep - they should dry hump the living crap out of him. Remember to carve big Z on his curtain.

Jun 14, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #13 of 65
Express your concerns of things missing to everybody involved. Mom, Mom's friend, Kid. Also, Let the little punk kid know if you catch the person stealing your stuff you will deal with it most severely and will press charges. I hate people like this. I feel for you. Booby trap the goods!

Jun 14, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #14 of 65
I hate teenagers. We should wipe them off this earth.

Jun 14, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #15 of 65
If you really wanna mess this kid up, get him committed to a mental hospital or prison. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back