I just figured out how to get an avatar!
Dec 1, 2002 at 2:40 PM Post #16 of 24
You all have forgotten the music. The music section of this forum has resulted in a great expansion in my music collection.

Dec 1, 2002 at 5:05 PM Post #17 of 24
Thanks John, but the last thing we needed was ANOTHER avenue in which we could spend more money!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 1, 2002 at 5:19 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Yes, it takes a while before you have more amps than ears, more headphones than Best Buy, more interconnects than Cirtuit City, and more stuff than sense!! Not to mention bills than income!!
biggrin.gif

The amazing power of credit cards.... they let you get ahead of yourself
eek.gif

Dec 1, 2002 at 7:51 PM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

The amazing power of credit cards.... they let you get ahead of yourself

LOL. I have a student credit card, which is supposed to have a ceiling of $1000 for credit limit (started at $250), but they extended my limit to $1500 without me asking for it. Damn credit card company; I was hoping they would help me help myself!
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 1:48 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
LOL. I have a student credit card, which is supposed to have a ceiling of $1000 for credit limit (started at $250), but they extended my limit to $1500 without me asking for it.

Wasn't that just nice of them!!!
biggrin.gif
Watch out, next thing you know they'll mysteriously raise it to $2000 once you start buying more headphone equipment!!!!!!!!!! Someone please help this guy and get his credit lowered back down -[size=medium]QUICKLY!![/size]

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 2:25 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Someone please help this guy and get his credit lowered back down -[size=medium]QUICKLY!![/size]

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't think they'll do that. I"ll be glad to hold onto this card though
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by lan
I don't think they'll do that. I"ll be glad to hold onto this card though
biggrin.gif

I meant his credit LIMIT, not BALANCE!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 5:46 AM Post #23 of 24
Watch out for that... they WANT you to rack up more and more debts because then they can charge you more interest. That's how they make money - by getting people to SPEND! SPEND! SPEND! who can't pay! pay! pay!, then charging a fortune for interest. And people do end up paying in the end - credit card companies have LOTS of experience making sure THAT happens.

They'll keep raising that credit limit, don't you worry...
eek.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 5:53 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Watch out for that... they WANT you to rack up more and more debts because then they can charge you more interest.

No worries there, I've never had to pay a dime of interest. I'm [too] good at spending, but I'm not an idiot about it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back