I HAVE NEVER KNOWINGLY TAKEN STEROIDS....
Aug 5, 2008 at 6:03 PM Post #31 of 39
More for your viewing pleasure!

scarymofoum2.jpg

precontestbiblecoverrv5.jpg

Aug 5, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How can it be good for you to carry all that extra weight around? Your heart still has to pump blood through all that mass, whether it's fat or muscle.

I heard quite a lot of bodybuilders and/or world-strongest-man contenders have a big risk to die quite early from heart failure either because the heart simply tires out from the unbelievable stress or due to lack of enough room to pump well because of the oversized muscles around your chest and heart. Thought I have no confirmation, just by looking at those pictures I see no reason to question that.

Aug 5, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #33 of 39
And about the female body builder above, JESUS!!! She looks more horrible than female "I dont use doping" 100m sprinters!

Aug 5, 2008 at 6:57 PM Post #35 of 39
*lol* whats the point of them even wearing a bra. Its not like their chest is any different from male ones anymore...
eek.gif

Aug 5, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #37 of 39
Anybody else watch "Weeds"? Anyone see the episode last night? "After we made love, sometimes she would dead lift me."

I once went into a sandwich shop across from Gold's Gym in Venice, CA and a bunch of "female" bodybuilders came in. Any one of them could have snapped me in two (I'm 6'2" and was around 210 at the time). I was frightened.

Aug 6, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #38 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by santiclaws /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody else watch "Weeds"? Anyone see the episode last night? "After we made love, sometimes she would dead lift me."

I once went into a sandwich shop across from Gold's Gym in Venice, CA and a bunch of "female" bodybuilders came in. Any one of them could have snapped me in two (I'm 6'2" and was around 210 at the time). I was frightened.

I saw that and wasn't sure if I should laugh or throw up...Just not my thing.
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back