i have KOSS KSC35, what next?
May 8, 2002 at 1:16 PM Post #16 of 18
wow thank you to everyone who reply to my message! i did not expect so many kind and helpful people to help me.

hello millerdog,
if grado sr60 better than koss ksc35 how come you miss koss?
can you say how many percentage points is grado sr60 better than koss ksc35?

sennhesier HD495 looks small and light and style for me. Thank you for suggesting tktran.

snufkin,
Your girlfriend is my height! Does Beyerdyanmic headphone DT250 sound good for the classics?

everyone keeps saying this Etymotic. maybe I will save money for sometime and buy it from www.headphone.com
maybe i I fall in love with ER-6 and then no need for koss or other headphone.

i love koss but is anyone else listening to classics on the ksc35? my brother thinks it very good for techno and buy me one but is it good the classics?

i discover new favourite - Dvorak's Serenade For Strings Orchestra in E major op.22. second movement- tempo di valse on my koss. So beautiful and moving me.

May 8, 2002 at 10:50 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

if grado sr60 better than koss ksc35 how come you miss koss?

Grado's have a distinct sound that some people really like and others don't care for very much. The SR60s cost more than KSC35, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will sound better to you.

Quote:

sennhesier HD495 looks small and light and style for me.

There are better sounding headphones for the about the same amount of money, and the HD495s definitely need an amp to sound their best.

Quote:

i love koss but is anyone else listening to classics on the ksc35?

I have never listened to Classical through my KSC35s, but it seems like they would not be a very good choice for that type of music. For Classical music to sound really good, you will probably want a good amp and Sennheiser HD600s/Ety ER4s, but I don't really know.

You might want to start a new thread asking about the cheapest route for good classical music headphones.

May 9, 2002 at 12:32 AM Post #18 of 18
I miss the ksc35s cause they were light and didn't give me headphone hair.
Soundwise, I just think the sr60s sound cleaner. The ksc35s had nice bass and mid but, I like ear bleeding highs. For me? About 25% better.
The ksc35s are good phones to use when you are out and about.
Were the the sr60s worth the price of admission? Yes and No.
Yes for I felt they gave me a more true sound. No because I had to spend more money and get some sr325s.
To summerize, if I hadn't got the ksc35s and sr60s at the same time, I probably would have been one happy camper with the ksc35s on my ears and about $600 dollars still in the bank!
md

Users who are viewing this thread

Back