I have a question
post-7686161
Post #1 of 2

jukebox

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
So my ipod headphone jack just broke and is going to cost 50 usd to repair, but i have seen around the forums that some people use the ipod to aux adapter to plug right into their amp. I was wondering how it works and will I be able to use that combo with my fiio e11 to save me from spend 50 usd and just spend like 5 usd on that little adapter.

Thanks so much for your guys help, and sorry if this isn't in the right section.

EDIT: Also where is the best site to buy one of these, and in terms of sound quality which is better/worse?
I'm pretty sure I found my answer, that it does work, but I also have a zune with a broken headphone jack and was wondering if i could do that smae thing, Zune to aux, but, I cannot find a zune to aux adapter like the fiio l9, I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist, if it does or there is a way around it, please let me know, thanks.

post-7686648
Post #2 of 2

cifani090

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Ive used my "aux cable" several times to listen to my ipod. Just use the mini plug to your ipod, but since it's broken (which id just sell, or buy the part from the bay) just use the e11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)