I have a question about Royal Mail.
Nov 30, 2008 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

i_don't_know

1000+ Head-Fier
First of all, if I ordered something from Advanced MP3 Players and I live in the US, what US delivery service would deliver the package?

Also, on the tracking thing it says a delivery was attempted yesterday but no one was home (I was on my way home from Thanksgiving weekend). Will they try to deliver it again tomorrow? And if they don't, what should I do?

I'm both confused and a little worried right now. I want my S639F.
frown.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 17
Don't worry, they will try to deliver tomorrow, or you can call the PO (early) and have them hold it if your not going to be home and pick it up there later.

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:30 PM Post #5 of 17
oh just noticed, ur items coming from advanced mp3, the only shop i know that is cheaper to buy from their shop than online. i think its crazy but they do a student discount on their price matched on the net prices. still, not complaining got that discount on my 530's when i bought them :) ooh and they have demo pairs of things too, tis a fab wee shop really

Nov 30, 2008 at 9:20 PM Post #6 of 17
I should move to England just to have that shop near me, lol.

Dec 1, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
erm Edinburgh is not in England

It's in the country the Best bond came from, sorry Pierce
biggrin.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #12 of 17
Yeah, so, they didn't try to deliver it today. What do I do now?

I'm worried. Really worried. This is not helping my anxiety issues.:\

Dec 2, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #13 of 17
it should be usps. all of my international orders arrive through usps including royal mail.

usps usually leaves a note saying that they attempted to deliver and if they will redeliver or if you need to go pick it up from your local usps office. if they didn't try to redeliver, maybe you could go to the post office and ask if they have it?

Dec 2, 2008 at 12:27 AM Post #14 of 17
There was no note. I'll ask tomorrow. I hope they're delivering to the right address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back