I guess he saved face.
Oct 29, 2002 at 11:49 PM Post #5 of 23
The only thing I wonder is why I still clicked on the link and the resulting picture link. What's wrong with us that we feel compelled to view such horror? If anyone else is reading this, save yourselves a lot of mental scarring and don't click on the link.

*shudder*

I'm going to go cower in a corner for about a week now.

Oct 29, 2002 at 11:56 PM Post #6 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by LobsterSan
The only thing I wonder is why I still clicked on the link and the resulting picture link. What's wrong with us that we feel compelled to view such horror? If anyone else is reading this, save yourselves a lot of mental scarring and don't click on the link.

*shudder*

I'm going to go cower in a corner for about a week now.

I told you it was graphic.

Oct 30, 2002 at 1:16 AM Post #8 of 23
This thread reminds me of cartoons where they leave somebody alone w/ a big, red button that says "DO NOT PUSH". That said, I'm not going to open that link, after some of the things I've seen, I know better.

Oct 30, 2002 at 1:57 AM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
This thread reminds me of cartoons where they leave somebody alone w/ a big, red button that says "DO NOT PUSH". That said, I'm not going to open that link, after some of the things I've seen, I know better.

Come on I dare you. lol

Oct 30, 2002 at 2:06 AM Post #10 of 23
Umm... this was in the movie Hannibal, which was also in the book. Which came first? (Not that coming first makes it true or coming after makes it untrue.)

Oct 30, 2002 at 4:11 AM Post #13 of 23
I think that guy is going to need to switch to Ety's. At least nothing superaural will work
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2002 at 11:08 AM Post #15 of 23
JESUS CHRIST! Arrrgh... my eyes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How can you guys sit there and go on staring at the pic to see if it's real or fake
eek.gif

Oh btw dhwilkin, clicking on the link here won't lead you to the pic directly--just, once you get to the page, don't click on the link THERE
eek.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back