I got the Audio-Technica ATH-EM7 Ear-Fitting Headphone
Nov 9, 2002 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 144
Lou

Glad you like them. How are they un-amped from a PCDP?

BTW did you give up on the spell checker program??
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2002 at 7:14 PM Post #3 of 144
Quote:

Originally posted by john_jcb
Lou

Glad you like them. How are they un-amped from a PCDP?

BTW did you give up on the spell checker program??
biggrin.gif

Hehe... His computer probably crashed whenever the program was lauched.

biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new phones dude!! I wish it was me!

Nov 9, 2002 at 7:55 PM Post #7 of 144
Lou -- how durable do they look to you? What I'm worried about are the clips. Based on the pics, the complexity of them makes me afraid that they'll bend or break after awhile.

Also, what does the cable look like? Does it look well made?

Glad you like them! I'm expecting mine any day.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 9, 2002 at 8:34 PM Post #9 of 144
I nearly bought these a couple of days ago, but thought I 'd wait for a few more reactions, and especially for the price to go up and the cans to go out of stock :frowning2:

They seem really cool, and I'm looking for better quality than MX500s, the same(ish) portability, and less leakage (much, much less) than HD600s.

I love my MX500s, and I don't think they leak annoyingly much. How do theses ATs compare to typical buds on this score?

As I said, I love the MX500s, and my HD600s, but I really hate Sony EX70s (painfully bright), and I also sold my ER6s as soon as I could. I found them really bass light and very over-emphasised in the mids (hmm - a bit like a telephone). (Yeah, I did have them inserted properly). Is there any way anyone can compare the ATs to those cans?

Nov 9, 2002 at 8:38 PM Post #10 of 144
Lou...

...where did you find these? I was searching throughout the net and found only japanese sites.

Nov 9, 2002 at 8:52 PM Post #12 of 144
Thanks, Rick!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 9, 2002 at 9:22 PM Post #15 of 144
Hi LTUCCI1924

So I take it you like them.

I guess I'll have to get a pair then, but perhaps I'll wait until they're back in stock - maybe the price will go back down too!

But you didn't mention anything about leakage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back