I Got SLICSOUND
Mar 29, 2002 at 6:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
Today In The Mail I Got My SLICSOUND. WOW These Things Are GRATE. They Came With 3 Pair's Of Sizes S-M-L I Am Useing The M Size. I Put Them On My MX-500 And They Fit Just Right And Dont Cover The Back Holes. They Just Slip Over The MX-500 Buds And Go In My Ear Cannals. For The First Time I Now Can Hear My MX-500 For Longer Than 5 Min. I Now Really Like The MX-500. Befor The Buds Would Not Stay In My Ears So I Just Stoped Useing Them. The Sound Is Better Than I Had Hoped For With These SLICSOUND Adapters. Also They Are Very Conftable. They Put The Sound In My ear Cannal And Stay Put. Without A Doubt These Will Become My Portable Mode Replacing My Koss KSC-35. As For The Sound I Am Getting It All, Low's, Grate Mid's, And High;s. I Got These For Free But I Think That They Cost $15.00 And In My Opion Would Be Worth Much More Than That. I Priced Ear Modes And Found Them Online For $80.00 A Pair From Sony. Then I Whent To A Hearing Aid Stroe And Then Wanted $100.00 For A Pair Of Custom Ear Modes. So For $15.00 These Are A Real Bargain.

Mar 29, 2002 at 8:16 PM Post #2 of 34
I Like My MX500s Just Find The Weigh They Are. Other Peple Who Yoused Slicsound Did Knot Seam To Like Them Much. Eye Am Shore That Many Of The Pepull Here Will Bee Intrested Too Here That The KSC35s Cane Be Beet Bye Earbuds With Slicsounds On Them.

Mar 29, 2002 at 8:35 PM Post #4 of 34
Do I feel a certain amount of sarcasm here?
frown.gif

okay... so LTUCCI1924 might not be 110% on the spelling... but... c'mon guys??
frown.gif

Mar 29, 2002 at 8:40 PM Post #5 of 34
Now delenda, everyone has a rite to their own opion. I would have thot they would sound greating too, but if he says they're GRATE then they just might be. Howmany times have you herd somone say how unConftable they where or that they Just Stoped Useing Them becuz they wodn't stay in there ears? PLENTY! butt $15.00 is a Bargain compared to those moldy $80 Sony ere modes he saw. You know, I think I remember seeing them at the Vergin MegaStroe. I thiink I'll rush out an get a pear now!

(HBZ)

Mar 29, 2002 at 8:44 PM Post #6 of 34
delenda est Sony
I Am Sorry For Not Being Able To Spell Well. I Left High School At Age 16 And Have Little Formall Education. I Hope That This Poore Spelling Dont Afend Many People. With Regreets

Mar 29, 2002 at 9:35 PM Post #7 of 34
Welcome to the forum, LTUCCI1924.

Unfortunately, I don't share your enthusiasm about these things. Someone else mentioned them a couple months back, so I bought a set at the local Virgin Megastore. They fit my MX500s, but they don't fit my ear (or any other human ear I tried them on
wink.gif
) at all. Plus they muffle the sound.

If they work for you, that's great! But I just can't recommend them personally.

Mar 29, 2002 at 10:22 PM Post #8 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Do I feel a certain amount of sarcasm here?
frown.gif

okay... so LTUCCI1924 might not be 110% on the spelling... but... c'mon guys??
frown.gif

110% on the spelling? Try 40-50 percent!

Has it occurred to anyone here that LTUCCI1924 may not be 110% serious?

Mar 29, 2002 at 10:39 PM Post #9 of 34
I An Sorry If I Caused Any Trouble With My Post And My Spelling Between Other Members. I Did The Best That I Could. I Will Not Post Anything Else But If Its ok I Will Still Read These Post For I Really Enjoy Them And Have Learned A Lot From Them. When I Get My 890 From Jan Next Week I Will Refram From Posting On Them. (PEACE)

Mar 29, 2002 at 10:45 PM Post #10 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
I An Sorry If I Caused Any Trouble With My Post And My Spelling Between Other Members. I Did The Best That I Could. I Will Not Post Anything Else But If Its ok I Will Still Read These Post For I Really Enjoy Them And Have Learned A Lot From Them. When I Get My 890 From Jan Next Week I Will Refram From Posting On Them. (PEACE)

I'm sorry you feel that way LTUCCI1924
frown.gif

Hopefully you'll change your mind about posting... your views, heck - everyones views are important...
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll apologise on behalf of all of those who should be feeling a little guilty around about now... and, hopefully - you'll carry on posting
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks

Mar 29, 2002 at 11:05 PM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan

I'll apologise on behalf of all of those who should be feeling a little guilty around about now... and, hopefully - you'll carry on posting
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks

I second that. Don't let the grammar nazi's stop you from posting.
smily_headphones1.gif

And also, i want to see a review from you on your HP 890's when you get them.

Mar 30, 2002 at 12:28 AM Post #14 of 34
Jesus, what a nice bunch of people.

Couldnt blame the guy if he doesnt post again.

Who really gives a **** if his spelling aint so great.

Looks like a "formal education" doesn't help to develop acceptance of difference... but you dont need to attend college to make fun of those who may not have shared the same opportunities as yourself.

mad.gif

Mar 30, 2002 at 12:28 AM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
I Will Refram From Posting On Them. (PEACE)

Is this guy faking? Duh! Anyone who uses the word "refrain" and spells it "refram" cannot be taken seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back